EVIL DEAD

As much as ratings systems are shit, I'm kind of in disbelief that this actually made an R instead of NC-17. I actually texted my brother and told him not to take his kids to it, and he's let them both watch scary movies for years.

I'm going to write my full review when I'm a little less tired from the late-night showing. But the bottom line is , if you've come to the party for cake, Fede Alvarez wants to feed you your fill.

i want to these this but I'm one of those horrible people who watches through their hands the entire time anyway. if there's as much gore as I hear there is I won't be able to handle it.

i want to these this but I'm one of those horrible people who watches through their hands the entire time anyway. if there's as much gore as I hear there is I won't be able to handle it.

There's a lot of gore.

I'm not one to really be grossed out by it, but holy shit, there's a lot.

With that being said, I recommend it because it was probably the most fun I've had at a movie in a long time.

I will say that my one complaint was some of the dialogue of the demons. It was too "generic demon" for me. As in the whole "I'll suck you're cock" or "your mother is a bitch who's rotting in hell."

I don't really recall much of that in the original Evil Dead films and just found it a bit unnecessary in this. The demons in the original films were creepy enough without all of that and it kind of took me out of the moment when it happened.

But besides that, like I said, I really did enjoy the movie. Definitely lived up to the hype for me.

there was indeed nudity. the demon that came out of the ground at the end had all kinds of boobage.

and i hate that people are calling this a 'remake', because it's not, at all.

as a huge fan of the trilogy tho, i loved this movie, and all of its nods to the first two movies.

it was a visual blowjob for evil dead fans. they did it wonderfully and i walked out with the biggest smile on my face.

pretty sure that i'm a horrible person, because i had the biggest shit eating grin on my face when i realized that tree rape was about to occur. loved that it had so many nods to the original, but was great as it's own stand alone movie.

also, this is interesting:

http://bloody-disgusting.com/news/3226144/as-we-suspected-evil-dead-is-a-sequel-that-will-eventually-leads-to-major-crossover-in-evil-dead-7/

there was indeed nudity. the demon that came out of the ground at the end had all kinds of boobage.

See, I thought that too, but then when it showed the demon soon after, it had some kind of shirt on.  And if that was indeed boobs before, they were a pretty sorry excuse for boobs.  Like... I'm pretty sure I thought it was a guy.

pretty sure that i'm a horrible person, because i had the biggest shit eating grin on my face when i realized that tree rape was about to occur. loved that it had so many nods to the original, but was great as it's own stand alone movie.

also, this is interesting:

http://bloody-disgusting.com/news/3226144/as-we-suspected-evil-dead-is-a-sequel-that-will-eventually-leads-to-major-crossover-in-evil-dead-7/

Thanks for posting that!  I seriously was just looking for that article last night but BloodyDisgusting's search isn't the greatest.  I saw the article before seeing the movie and thought to myself, "I need to read that after I see it."