VC Mod Sign-Up Thread

I will add I am glad on the choices. I was nervous about some of the 'favorites' being mods because they are often polarizing personalities that people either love or hate - I could see it being pretty bad. So kudos to Dave and Rambo.

uh, thats shitty rambo to you, sir.

Scott Heisel for mod/president!!

Scott Heisel for mod/president!!

I vote Scott, too

When I read this I immediately thought of Scott Heisel, Collective Mike and controlthebleeding as universally liked posters who would probably be ideal for this.

Just make it some of the OGs like Scott and those dudes. They seem alright.

I've only been on her a little less than two years, but I check the site an insane number of times every hour. I generally try and help people out and spend less time trolling than many people. That being said, I definitely think Scott and Collective Mike are great choices. Ry Bread's also a cool dude.

Scott should absolutely have one of those two mod slots.

scott for mod.

Scott and Dave definitely.

I Vote For Scott!

scott and hipster get my votes

Also, I agree the the general sentiment that Scott would be a solid Mod. Good dude and is always contributing in a positive way.

I'd love to do this, but I already do it for a living (moderating the Virgin Mobile USA and Boost Mobile Facebook and Twitter accounts), so I fear that I'd want to kill myself if I signed up to do it in my free time as well.

Scott for the win.

Scott is OG

JerseyDave is solid

Hipster has a flashy campaign

Rad for the bannings

Scott

JerseyDave

somethingvinyl

Can I be mod of only this forum? I have no interest in the vinyl/ebay/turntable forums. ive been here for far to long as well, and I have access to the site at work (one of a very few!!)

I also vote for Scott, as he would never let a 12/18 ever happen again

Shitty Rambo is a Straight up Contender as well, Scott Listed a ton of great aspects but oen of your picks should deff be Scott, Marc was a good Suggestion cant believe i didnt think of that, But to me, Scott and Dave, Make a poll with 5 contenders!

We're all mad here.

But yeah scott 4 mod or hipster or yocaseycasey just because he would give everyone one warning point to match his.

Scott for sure.

Hipster or Dave would also be good.

I dont want to be a mod.

Scott, Hipster, Dave, Rambo are all fine choices in my book.

I don't want it either, Scott and Dave in my opinion.

Well, I guess I get the Mr. Congeniality award. But forgive me if I'm a slight bit perturbed that I wasn't even approached by anyone with decision-making power.