PO: The Story So Far - What You Don't See

hey folks. i have a tour cover that i'm willing to trade for something. i picked up a couple extras for people and left myself with one tour copy and then my 180g black preorder. love this band, but i'm not much of a "own 2 variants" guy. if there's something else that's hard to get a hold of that you'd be willing to trade, hook me up! (not looking to sell it, sorry!)

It blows my mind how people can continually come in here with tour copies looking to trade them for shit that's hard to come by when there has been TONS of people in here who are willing to pay cost +extra for your troubles. Stop being dicks. Its people like you that make this hobby so god damn expensive 

It blows my mind how people can continually come in here with tour copies looking to trade them for shit that's hard to come by when there has been TONS of people in here who are willing to pay cost +extra for your troubles. Stop being dicks. Its people like you that make this hobby so god damn expensive 

chutter is helping me out at cost, so i promise hes not being a dick. 

I was bummed that I was late to the party on this and was only able to order whtie. Mostly because I've never really had a white record that I thought sounded great.  After listening to my copy, I can't complain about the sound quality.  I do wish I was able to get a different variant though because the others look so awesome!

So my white copy had a scratch on track one.  I read the return info
for Merchnow and I was wondering how much the restocking/reshipping fee
was?

I was planning on just listening to the white one.  I don't want to pay another $5 for a record I already bought 4 copies of.

it was also slightly warped (not bad enough for a return)

anyone else have problems with theirs?

HKMDPA5.jpg

*edit* I feel like a baby. I can just listen to one of the other copies, but I paid for 4

This album is pretty good...not quite as great as Under Soil and Dirt, but a close second. I think my favorites are Frameworks and The Glass...glad I got it because It might be a little bit cliche, but it is most definitely pop punk done right.

Already I'm loving this album. What they've done with this is so much more than they did with USAD. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying WYDS is better--I'm purposely avoiding that argument. All I'm saying is that I guarantee this record will go much farther and do much more for them and that's not because they sold out--they just got better at their instruments, Parker got a bit more versatile, and their production just went Super Saiyan. Really happy for them.

On a separate note, pretty sure it's not gonna take me long to call WYDS my fave.

Already I'm loving this album. What they've done with this is so much more than they did with USAD. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying WYDS is better--I'm purposely avoiding that argument. All I'm saying is that I guarantee this record will go much farther and do much more for them and that's not because they sold out--they just got better at their instruments, Parker got a bit more versatile, and their production just went Super Saiyan. Really happy for them.

On a separate note, pretty sure it's not gonna take me long to call WYDS my fave.

hmm...maybe I need another listen...I just remember the first time I heard USAD the vocals struck me a lot more...In WYDS I can't remember anything that he said or a single vocal melody for that matter..

hmm...maybe I need another listen...I just remember the first time I heard USAD the vocals struck me a lot more...In WYDS I can't remember anything that he said or a single vocal melody for that matter..

Just give it a few listens and give it a good listen with the lyrics in front of you. They are much more subtle yet even better written this time around. Standout/catchy as hell tracks as The Glass and Empty Space in my opinion.