Rolling Stones 10 Most Annoying Concert Behaviors

crime

People that do #6 are the worst. Nothing like waiting outside the venue in rain to have little 14 year old girls who just got dropped off by their mom elbow their way to the front.

How is crowd surfing not on there?  Seriously, fuck crowd surfer.  I'm at the age now where I typically find a comfortable spot to post up when I watch a band and no longer need to be on the floor.  But if I am on the floor and you are crowd surfing, I give you my guarantee, if you get near my head, I will definitely punch you. 

How is crowd surfing not on there?  Seriously, fuck crowd surfer.  I'm at the age now where I typically find a comfortable spot to post up when I watch a band and no longer need to be on the floor.  But if I am on the floor and you are crowd surfing, I give you my guarantee, if you get near my head, I will definitely punch you. 

This. One of the reasons I usually go to the balcony if available. That way I can point and laugh at the idiots who fall on their faces when no one decides to catch them.

Then don't stand so close.  People who crowd surf are usuaully younger kids (or dumb girls).  I'm sure someone was saying the same shit about you when you were younger and crowd surfing and shit.

I have no problem with people talking to their friends at concerts. It's a social affair - this article annoyed me. I might agree with a few but these rules cross into the antithesis of rock n roll. I'm sorry it's 2013 and not 1973 when you could see the fucking Dead without someone checking a cell phone. 

Every spot is a good post up spot when you are 6'6" lol 

As for crowd surfing goes, I love tossing people, having them climb on me like a jungle gym, and putting people on my shoulders. I guess I'm just 2 punx 4 all u poseurs!

Then don't stand so close.  People who crowd surf are usuaully younger kids (or dumb girls).  I'm sure someone was saying the same shit about you when you were younger and crowd surfing and shit.

I didn't crowd surf when I was younger, I stood and watched a band in a respectful manner as to not hurt those around me, the same as I do now.  I will not gauge where I stand based on some ass clown that would rather be tossed around like a rag doll then watch a band perform.    

^this. I go to shows to hear the music, not get drunk and go crazy. I do that at home if I ever feel like it. I can appreciate other people enjoying themselves but some people take it too far and become really annoying.

I think most of us can agree that suggesting songs is annoying as fuck. Usually bands I see have setlists and are synced up with laptops. It's not like it is request-a-song night.

I didn't crowd surf when I was younger, I stood and watched a band in a respectful manner as to not hurt those around me, the same as I do now.  I will not gauge where I stand based on some ass clown that would rather be tossed around like a rag doll then watch a band perform.    

Quite the hypocrite there aren't we.

The article also forgot about the "WOO Girls" and to some extent the guys. We've all seen them, the one chick or chicks at the show who do nothing but drunkenly scream "WOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!" the entire fuckin' show!

We had one behind us at the Eddie Vedder show a few months ago. One of my friends got so fed up with it that he turned around and almost put her boyfriend in a chokehold telling him to keep her under control and that she needed to shut the fuck up. And it worked.

People that do #6 are the worst. Nothing like waiting outside the venue in rain to have little 14 year old girls who just got dropped off by their mom elbow their way to the front.

Rule of thumb.. if you're over the age of 20, and theres a ton of 14 year old girls at the show.. you probably have horrible taste in music

The article also forgot about the "WOO Girls" and to some extent the guys. We've all seen them, the one chick or chicks at the show who do nothing but drunkenly scream "WOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!" the entire fuckin' show!

We had one behind us at the Eddie Vedder show a few months ago. One of my friends got so fed up with it that he turned around and almost put her boyfriend in a chokehold telling him to keep her under control and that she needed to shut the fuck up. And it worked.

I just yell back in their ear. I hate being passive aggressive but it is pretty funny seeing them get mad and storm away.

Rule of thumb.. if you're over the age of 20, and theres a ton of 14 year old girls at the show.. you probably have horrible taste in music

There are little kids at every show. 14 year old girls seeing Godspeed You! Black Emperor is unexpected.