Rolling Stones 10 Most Annoying Concert Behaviors

crime

Quite the hypocrite there aren't we.

I don't think so, I'm not causing any physical harm to anybody by standing peacefully to myself.  I've seen too many people, myself included, get kicked in the head due to these kind of folk.

I'm not sure why it is you're trying to be hostile about my dislike of people being hurt while enjoying watching a live band.  I wasn't trying to provoke an argument. 

If go see, say, the Bronx and there isn't some pushing, shoving, diving and what not I get a little bummed, even if I choose not to participate. It is part of the experience. If I go see Murder by Death I get a little irritated by that same behavior.

I could be a hypocrite, but for me it is all about context. I'm mostly in sync with the rest of the list. Especially the shit about devices. Snap your memory or two put the fucking device away and get busy forgetting the night.

I steal the shoes of crowd-surfers when they get near me. Pull them off and toss them in the opposite direction. Yeah, I am that grumpy curmudgeon asshole.

I had a guy to that to me once.  I took notice of who it was, found him later walked up to him and punched him right in the mouth.  While he was doubled over I pulled out his wallet threw it across the room then kicked him in the dick.

People who are crowd surfing are just trying to have fun.  Much like you are trying to have fun by just standing their like a dead tree.

Getting a spot near the stage only to have some asshole push their way up in front of you is annoying.

I saw the Flaming Lips at Voodoo Fest here and some dumb 40-year-old hippie kept "stoner dancing" behind us. You know, just stupidly swaying with the music. This eventually led to he and his ugly wife bumping into us constantly. My girlfriend asked them nicely a few times to move back and he would say some stupid shit like, "We all in this together mannnnnnnn." Eventually tried to cool my girlfriend down by patting her shoulder and I shoved him and said if he touched us again I would fucking punch him. He did not.

Love it. 

I was knocked unconscious at a Rancid Show in 1994 by a stage diver. I had my finger literally snapped in half by a kick boxer at a Shelter show in 1995. I have an aversion to both practices. Stage divers are the worst thing to happen to music ever. I would rather the entire crowd be taking pictures with cell phones than me have to worry about some asshole kicking me in the head. Both are completely selfish and solely to enhance your personal enjoyment of the event. 

People that do #6 are the worst. Nothing like waiting outside the venue in rain to have little 14 year old girls who just got dropped off by their mom elbow their way to the front.

Yikes, I definitely used to be this person, I've swear, I've changed! And I never elbowed anyone, and I was NEVER part of one of those never-ending trains of people holding hands forcing their way to the front.

I've always wanted to see Ben Folds and last night I saw Ben Folds Five. 

Does anyone else get to concert start to take a look around and start to resent a bands fan's well the Ben Folds Five fans I saw last night were no one I would every wanna hang out with. They were the most annoying bunch of people on the planet and it ruined the show for me, they literally could not stop yelling song titles at the band. 

I had a guy to that to me once.  I took notice of who it was, found him later walked up to him and punched him right in the mouth.  While he was doubled over I pulled out his wallet threw it across the room then kicked him in the dick.

People who are crowd surfing are just trying to have fun.  Much like you are trying to have fun by just standing their like a dead tree.

Pretty big dick move on your part, considering you physically assaulted him for taking your shoe. True crowd surfers want to have fun, but so do the people whom you're unnecessarily subjecting your body to when surfing.

We should probably discuss the worst thing at concerts......GFs!!!

All they want is you to hold them and other lame emotional PDA stuff...All I want to do is moshercise and stage dive while being extremely smashed!

I don't really believe a word of this, but on the tiny off-chance what you're saying is true, I have to know: Did your parents raise you with no manners, or did you just decide to abandon them and embrace your inner asshole when you turned 13?