Rolling Stones 10 Most Annoying Concert Behaviors

crime

ohio must be like texas, because i've never paid that much for a beer at a club. tall boys are usually $2 or $3. hell even when i get imports the most i'll pay is $6. usually $4.50. 

truth be told, there's a bar here that serves maybe 20 beers on tap, and 350 bottled, and if you chose a bottled beer it's the price you would pay for a regular beer at the grocery store, so buying a nice YOUNGS OATMEAL STOUT would cost me $2. they have  great frito pie too.

No, punk bars/venues here (not house shows) charge an arm and a leg too. I wasn't trying to be a dick, it's just different for you down there.

I'm pretty sure it's obvious who was being the dick in this exchange. Any venue in NYC, small or large, punk or ritzy, charges way too much money for beer. 

This thread has really brought out some negativity, huh? 

I didn't realize how much #3 annoyed me until I saw Paul McCartney and a group in front of me was talking throughout the entire three hour set.  It was a stadium show, so the music wasn't that loud.  All I could hear were their annoying voices.  Listen to the damn music!  Especially if you're paying $150 a ticket...

I had a guy to that to me once.  I took notice of who it was, found him later walked up to him and punched him right in the mouth.  While he was doubled over I pulled out his wallet threw it across the room then kicked him in the dick.

I don't really believe a word of this, but on the tiny off-chance what you're saying is true, I have to know: Did your parents raise you with no manners, or did you just decide to abandon them and embrace your inner asshole when you turned 13?

Couldn't have said it better.  People like this guy are truly frightening.  It's this kind of thinking/behavior that ends up getting people in legal trouble in the adult world.  

I saw a guy at the Hard Rock Orlando pay $128 plus tip on 7 mixed drinks. As a non-drinker, all I could do was laugh.

must have been some good liquor. i once drank 4 shots which amounted to a bit over $100. i don't even know what they were. my friend is a wine distributor and gets free drinks everywhere, so we went drinking one night and he had me try out different spirits. i eventually had to stop after around 7 and start drnking water.

How is crowd surfing not on there?  Seriously, fuck crowd surfer.  I'm at the age now where I typically find a comfortable spot to post up when I watch a band and no longer need to be on the floor.  But if I am on the floor and you are crowd surfing, I give you my guarantee, if you get near my head, I will definitely punch you. 

I miss pulling crowd surfers shoes off and throwing them across the room

in my youth i would pull crowd surfers to the ground.  i'd just grab your leg and force you to the ground.  i have never in my life crowd surfed.  i've always thought it was stupid, selfish, childish, and utterly retarded.

now in my old age i just stand far enough back to make sure i don't get close to crowd surfers.

Crowd surfers uggh. I really hate em.  6 foot drunk amazon chicks with combat boots kicking and screaming their way to the front is just a no no (weight limit?). If you're going to crowd surf, do you have to do it during Existensialism on Prom Night, or Limousine? Is nothing sacred? 

Crowd surfers uggh. I really hate em.  6 foot drunk amazon chicks with combat boots kicking and screaming their way to the front is just a no no (weight limit?). If you're going to crowd surf, do you have to do it during Existensialism on Prom Night, or Limousine? Is nothing sacred? 

I feel like you, BillyA, and I have this connection.