PO: My Bloody Valentine - New Album 180 gram

Just heard this is getting a USA pressing! Brand new press with cd combo will be $24.99

Not sure how I feel about this now!!

Not sure my local store posted it on their Facebook for preorders! But ill call and ask tomorrow!

Proof people don't read through a thread!

I posted a few days ago their will b a USA pressing! And it's not a rumor

To be honest, it wasn't the most clear that there was actually a US pressing planned. 

Can you post a link to that facebook page so we can all see what you're talking about?

His distributor said it will be available soon for preorder! I mean you don't trust me? No reason to lie! Literally just wrote what he had said! Not sure how it was unclear even posted the list price! No word in if its 180g or what

It's underground sounds in Ann Arbor!

Check their Facebook or call them! Or call your local store! And ask them to order it!

His distributor said it will be available soon for preorder! I mean you don't trust me? No reason to lie! Literally just wrote what he had said! Not sure how it was unclear even posted the list price! No word in if its 180g or what

It's underground sounds in Ann Arbor!

Check their Facebook or call them! Or call your local store! And ask them to order it!

Trolls run abound on this site.

Here's the link to the one in Michigan store saying a 4/2 release (as referenced above):

http://www.facebook.com/undergroundsoundsmi?ref=ts&fref=ts

Mine never arrived and then a couple days ago they said that it was returned as "undeliverable" for some reason and asked me to confirm my shipping address... I kindly asked them to open it and verify that it's not all effed up.
Seems that with the high number of these coming fucked up that my odds of that are tripled now... oh yeah and I'm still waiting... boo!

Derby are you called me a troll?

I freaking post here daily, and have for over a year! Sorry for trying to help people with info! Isn't that what this site is for? Jesus some people...

No, I only said that trolls run abound on this site. I then posted the link for you to show people you were not a troll

finally got around to listening to mine and it does in fact sound great (minus some sqeaky sounds at the beginning of the first track...anyone else have this? i don't think this was on the mp3s...)...my only comment/question, asides from pretty much the same thing everyone else has been complaining about re: the packaging/price - is this REALLY a 180g record?? it seems pretty thin...

finally got around to listening to mine and it does in fact sound great (minus some sqeaky sounds at the beginning of the first track...anyone else have this? i don't think this was on the mp3s...)...my only comment/question, asides from pretty much the same thing everyone else has been complaining about re: the packaging/price - is this REALLY a 180g record?? it seems pretty thin...

Probably just your pressing. Mine sounds amazing, and it feels rather thick.