Official The Simpsons: Tapped Out Thread

It took me three days to have the brilliant idea to do the cheat, grow corn, accelerate it with the infinite donuts and then get the XP points. Repeat. Jumped three levels and have lots of fun stuff now to build and play with. 

I was worried that this cheat might make the game less fun but I'm actually able to just focus on building at my own pace and I really like that. 

I bought lots of donut stuff and boxed it up for later. I'll load up on cash before I update down the road. I prefer the game this way. Having Hank Scorpio is pretty cool too. 

Yeah, the glitch made it more enjoyable since I no longer have to be bummed about not having Scorpio and Frink. Hell, almost all of the best characters were donut-only...

It took me three days to have the brilliant idea to do the cheat, grow corn, accelerate it with the infinite donuts and then get the XP points. Repeat. Jumped three levels and have lots of fun stuff now to build and play with. 

The crappy thing about that is not being able to buy all of the buildings. Unless you donut sped everything up, I guess.

I'm level 24, and there's still a dozen buildings I can't build due to the quest line taking so long, on top of the handful that are lvl 25 and 26.

Hit the jackpot.

One of my missions is to add one more friend. Every time I try I get an "unable to connect to origin" error. If someone could add "eumpfenbach" it would be appreciated!

I'll probably have to keep begging later but right now it wants me to have 3 friends and I have 2...

Hit the jackpot.

One of my missions is to add one more friend. Every time I try I get an "unable to connect to origin" error. If someone could add "eumpfenbach" it would be appreciated!

I'll probably have to keep begging later but right now it wants me to have 3 friends and I have 2...

As soon as I play later ill add you

Edit: added

• 2 weeks later...