Official The Simpsons: Tapped Out Thread

Also:

WHY AM I LOSING SNAKES?
One of your friends is probably sending Lisa on quest that "Releases Snakes" from your inventory. Lisa's Quest: "Release Snakes from Another Town" prompts you to a menu with many of your friends listed. The # below the name is most likely how many Snakes that neighbor has collected. It appears to be best to select Other Springfield when doing this task. This task appears to REMOVE Snakes from your friends inventory, and NOT GENERATE NEW SNAKES. After you do this task to Other Springfield, visit Other Springfield and you may find more Snakes to whack.

I'm dumb and had Homer on a 24hr quest when this updated, so now I have about 20 hours until he's done whacking snakes.

Boo-urns.

I can't wait to fuck some snakes up.

Also, apparently the Androids can only get 15 or 16 friends?  It's telling me I maxed out, but I thought 100 was the max.

.....i'm completely missing how to accept friend requests.

Tap the friends icon (Bart/Thrillhouse), then tap the swirl icon in the lower left in the town select screen. From there, tap "news" and then the "invites" tab. You should be able to accept adds there.