PO: Fall Out Boy - Save Rock and Roll (5/7)

Went to closest HT to me that sells vinyl. Almost got to use my hot cash on vinyl. Some girl was about to sell it to me and then went to check with a manager about it. But yeah back to topic about 5-6 copies of this was on sale there, about 4-5 Green Day, and 4 or so copies of Deftones. I believe some Sum 41 Chucks where there and plenty of HRVRD. I wish I had some more money.

Gotta admit I wasn't convinced I was going to like this album, but after listening to it all week I love this album (minus a couple songs) and decided it was definitely worth picking up on vinyl. Got it home and was really impressed with the record and it's packaging. Everything was high quality and looks great, and I love the clear red! This is the first 10" i've owned but it felt pretty heavy to me, anyone know how much it weighs? Haven't gotten a chance to listen to it yet, but if the sound quality matches everything else with this pressing it's going to sound great.

Went to closest HT to me that sells vinyl. Almost got to use my hot cash on vinyl. Some girl was about to sell it to me and then went to check with a manager about it. But yeah back to topic about 5-6 copies of this was on sale there, about 4-5 Green Day, and 4 or so copies of Deftones. I believe some Sum 41 Chucks where there and plenty of HRVRD. I wish I had some more money.

Which store would that be by chance? I usually have to go up to CLE to find a Hot Topic with more than 3 LPs

HT at the block in Orange had some but they wouldn't sell it because "it was not street date yet"... this is the same person who holds ALL Hot Topic releases for some reason... I really wanted to pull up the link to where AMAZON is selling it, but I just walked away.. I had a hockey game to go to anyway...

• 2 weeks later...