Fiiiiinallyyyy got these records!  Wow, it's been a while.  So thankful for the forwarding address and how well it has worked through this experience haha.  The single disappointment is in the fact that they're a bit bent on the corners of the sleeves due to, my assumption, the USPS having possession of the three records for the entire month of April probably, and just assuming that they got thrown around in the box a bit.  I am not going to worry about it too much, I know that you guys put a ton of effort into this release, and I really appreciate the free download code + the Thunderbeard cup holder, as well as just how nice these three records look.  I am sure they'll sound great, too.  That's really what matters!

Just glad I finally received them in the mail!

Fiiiiinallyyyy got these records!  Wow, it's been a while.  So thankful for the forwarding address and how well it has worked through this experience haha.  The single disappointment is in the fact that they're a bit bent on the corners of the sleeves due to, my assumption, the USPS having possession of the three records for the entire month of April probably, and just assuming that they got thrown around in the box a bit.  I am not going to worry about it too much, I know that you guys put a ton of effort into this release, and I really appreciate the free download code + the Thunderbeard cup holder, as well as just how nice these three records look.  I am sure they'll sound great, too.  That's really what matters!

Just glad I finally received them in the mail!

Kyle -

Glad they finally found you alright! Sorry that the jackets were damaged. Why don't you PM me your mailing address, and I can send you something special to house them in for your troubles. Wink wink.

Also, let me know what you think of the Brewer stuff!

yeah mine were bent too, i figure they will straighten out eventually.

Mine arrived today. Same here; bent corners on both the signed and non-signed jacket. 

Regardless, the look and feel of the jacket is phenomenal. I'm really pumped to spin this beautiful cream wax in the morning. Thanks for everything, guys (Casey, directly). 

We hear you guys on the bent corners and are hopefully going to figure out a solution. They weren't Casey's fault though - blame me and the USPS for that.

Totally understand. I've watched my USPS carrier frisbee packages into the back of his truck. You can't count on them to care about a package if it's marked fragile or not. It's all part of the great adventure. I'm glad I was able to get a copy of Kingprince on wax at all, let alone such a great looking one. 

Sadly mine had some bent corners as well. Didn't want to make a big deal about it since these things happen and, yes, it's almost always USPS's fault. I know how hard you guys worked on this release and I'm still so happy to have landed all three variants (although still a little bummed I wasn't lucky enough to score a signed jacket). The cream, green, and black all look awesome, even with bent corners.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Sounds is on everybody's radar, yes. There's no timeline, and there's no agreement on who is going to do it - obviously I want it and am in the running for sure, but there are some (much) bigger names than me out there interested, so no word on how it'll shake out. The guys seem to want to keep it on CCR, but like I've said in the past it's a complicated situation.

So the good news is either way it sounds like it's going to happen.

Sounds is on everybody's radar, yes. There's no timeline, and there's no agreement on who is going to do it - obviously I want it and am in the running for sure, but there are some (much) bigger names than me out there interested, so no word on how it'll shake out. The guys seem to want to keep it on CCR, but like I've said in the past it's a complicated situation.

So the good news is either way it sounds like it's going to happen.

You do great work. You've got my vote!

Interesting that bigger players are involved.