Deftones Live Vinyl compilation announced!

I'm hoping that release number 7 comes with a box to store everything in. That would make it a nicer friendlier, gouging. Or with tracks from Eros! I dunno. There aren't pictures that I know of the whole set. What do you think? I think the completist superfan is going to have it worse to buy two of these sets. I paid $12.99 for mine and I'm happy with it.

Where did you buy it at? 

I bought this on their site, $17 record turned to $25 after shipping and taxes. 

I can't buy 7 of them at that price. 

I get the gripes people have with these only being 4 songs, but I'm a big sucker for live albums. One of my favorite records is the Muse 12" from RSD a couple years ago because it has two fantastic sounding live songs.

I think the quality of this makes it worth the cost for me. Plus for some reason, I love the cover of this thing. I hope they all have similar looking covers.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

LP2 - Around the Fur is up on Amazon now (two listings for some reason):

http://www.amazon.ca/Live-V2-Around-Fur-D2c/dp/B00COYCG5W/ref=sr_1_1?s=music&ie=UTF8&qid=1372873070&sr=1-1&keywords=deftones

http://www.amazon.ca/Vol-2-Live-Vinyl-Deftones/dp/B00CPWRZ5O/ref=sr_1_2?s=music&ie=UTF8&qid=1372873070&sr=1-2&keywords=deftones

Still no official announcements, but I already ordered  :D

The REALLY odd thing is that it's not a pre-order... it says it came out June 25th??

Never wait with Amazon, you have nothing to loose, they don't charge till you ship and there you can cancel without penalty.  I assume that I'll be cancelling my order, but if I don't I won't miss out on a price drop.

For pre-orders, I agree. But they don't list this as a pre-order meaning they could ship any time and who knows what you'll get.

I'm mad at Amazon.ca, they re-released all the Harry Potter steelbooks and for some reason it says they cant ship to me. I'll wait for the .com pre order for this record. However I feel like the deftones site has to have something cool in store for us. What would be really cool is if you ordered each record from them they gave you a dope slipcover or something as a thank you.

• 1 month later...