THE OFFICIAL EBAY CRAZINESS THREAD

I'm not sure if this has been posted yet, but this is pretty amazing for any City and Colour fan.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/City-and-Colour-ORIGINAL-ART-plus-bonus-signed-rare-alexisonfire-/281036994878?pt=Music_on_Vinyl&hash=item416f1c393e

the seller wont ship it "due to the high value"...seems ridiculous, since he could make a lot more if people didnt have to come to ontario to get it.

Not really sure if this would be a robbery, but I just snagged PTSBBAM on red for just 11 bucks

http://www.ebay.com/itm/350664177623?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649

I know there's more sought after variants but I'm just glad that holding out to buy a copy paid off since I got this for around/less than the average retail price of the black version   :)

I am still sooooo pissed I slept on this. I saw it everywhere for a while, and thought meh I'll eventually pick it up...and here we are!!

Womp. Well, the white copy I won hasn't even got here yet and an even cooler red copy turns up. Won that shit. Turns out it was sold by that jankster guy mentioned upthread too. I actually paid a bit less for the red copy, which was also unplayed and in shrink.

I feel really bad for swiping out the record from under nobodybrokeurheart's feet, so I'm gonna offer it to him and he gets first dibs on it. I don't want to make a shit ton of cash on this, I really only want to sell it at cost to someone else who wants it, because I'd rather have the red copy. I think the color suits the album better.

But if anyone else wants it, feel free to PM me. I'll also post in the forum classifieds.

After eBay fees and shipping costs, they'll probably see ~$340 go into their pocket. And a month prior to that, some poor girl gifted me $370 for mine. Such ridiculous amounts of money.

Cringelulz at that Coheed, too. Is it coincidence that both albums should be seeing a repress next year? Now's the time to smoke 'em if you've got 'em.

Man, you think people leave important things out in title listings that can make them hard to find sometimes? Try collecting beatles vinyl. It's damn near impossible to find anything without just searching by title if you're seeking rare variations and such.

But in general, it's a good tactic. I tend to type in as little as possible, and then filter the results to just show records, since they really wouldn't be listed anywhere else if the seller isn't a complete shithead.