THE OFFICIAL EBAY CRAZINESS THREAD

http://www.ebay.com/sch/xenjoilifex/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=

selling two things I picked up at Hot Topic before I realized I wasn't going to be working much the past two weeks. Just trying to make back the $28 +shipping.

Hey man, this is the second time. Don't post your current listings here. 

"You can post anything, but this isn't the area for slanging your shit.

This is what you are looking for

http://boards.vinylcollective.com/topic/6654-the-official-what-are-you-selling-on-ebay-thread/"

anyone know how to send a second invoice to someone? I sent this guy an invoice like a month ago, still hasn't paid, and he just messaged me saying he can't find the first invoice and to send him a second one. problem is that once you send an invoice, the option disappears from the drop down menu on the sold items list.

the laziness / stupidity of this guy is starting to annoy me

anyone know how to send a second invoice to someone? I sent this guy an invoice like a month ago, still hasn't paid, and he just messaged me saying he can't find the first invoice and to send him a second one. problem is that once you send an invoice, the option disappears from the drop down menu on the sold items list.

I just read this on the ebay help page. Haven't tried it, but maybe it will work...

Here's a way I use all the time. If you need to resend the invoice or a revised one, get to the "CONTACT BUYER" Link, click on it as if you wanted to send a message to buyer and on the top of the page you will see "SEND INVOICE"

How have you not filed a non-payment claim yet?

I just read this on the ebay help page. Haven't tried it, but maybe it will work...

Here's a way I use all the time. If you need to resend the invoice or a revised one, get to the "CONTACT BUYER" Link, click on it as if you wanted to send a message to buyer and on the top of the page you will see "SEND INVOICE"

this came so close to working, but when I clicked on "send invoice", I got this:

hE6RmXn.png

I will soon. he said he was in the hospital...so I told him to take his time. seems ready to pay now, just doesn't know where the invoice is I guess

They have internet in the hospital, obviously because he contacted you to say he was in the hospital.

Guest mistermuffin