THE OFFICIAL EBAY CRAZINESS THREAD

I think the Clash does a lot of songs better than the originals becuase they don't just cover the song, they completely make it their own. A lot of people don't even realize that some Clash songs are actually covers.

How many of their main songs are covers (meaning not obscure stuff or stuff they only played live)? I can think of pressure drop and I fought the law.

Just wondering what's out there that I don't know about.

I would also say Gaslight's cover of "Songs for teenagers" is better than fake problem's, although I enjoy both.

"Police On My Back" was a cover song? Well shit, I guess I'm a poseur, I had no idea.

Yeah, I don't feel like a poser for not knowing this. I like the Clash a lot but I don't know a ton about old ass reggae music outside the obvious ones (Marley and Toots).

Good information to know, though.

Awesome. Doesn't get better than that. Thanks a ton.

Nice. I almost bought that. I am generally trying to unload 7"s and don't buy a lot of expensive vinyl to begin with but I was thinking "I'll have no problem getting my money back out of this someday". Just let it go, though.

Eagle eyes was a grower, there's no doubt about it. It really clicked for me after seeming them play it though.

I think it was a decent buy, store exclusives have been hit or miss lately. There are a few other auctions up, this one is still pretty cheap and ending soon.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/121057658452?redirect=mobile

I've actually bought from that store. They have some good prices on some good items. I don't know why they wouldn't open the carton and sell them individually. Weird.