THE OFFICIAL EBAY CRAZINESS THREAD

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Masked-Intruder-Self-Titled-Album-Digital-Download-Mp3s-fat-wreck-green-blue-red-/281058263773?pt=Music_Other_Formats&hash=item417060c2dd

So this isn't really "crazy" or anything, but does anyone else just ebay their download codes? I have so many I could probably get 2 or 3 bucks for. I'm not even sure if they are all still good anymore. Definitely the recent ones, though.

i usually just give them away or throw them away.

If you haven't paid yet you should ask if he'll ship it media mail for $3-4 instead of $11. Sometimes people mess up on the shipping page even though it's ungodly easy to select $4 media mail.

I should have tried that but he sent me an invoice rather quickly and I went ahead and paid for it.  When it arrives I'll see how much shipping actually cost.  If it's sent media mail I will send the seller a very polite email requesting my $6 back or I will open a paypal claim.  Honestly have no idea if a paypal claim will work, but I think it's worth a try.  Not only for the $6 but for the principle, damn it. 

Heres one for you crusty crack rock steady rockers - http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/130844858556?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649

ive spoken to these guys and i know they'll accept $199. I would love this test, i collect LoC/F- and the likes, but even $200 seems a little steep to me. Anywaaay...

I can't pick a single item - everything this seller has is pretty amazing:http://www.ebay.ca/sch/m.html?item=160962268341&pt=Music_on_Vinyl&hash=item257a194cb5&_ssn=619andyp&rt=nc

That dude seems to be trying to get money for a bentley or something. A grand for the bleach tape, damn.

WOW!  cannot believe $150 wasn't enough to win this.  my bank account thanks me, but I'm still kinda upset lol

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300853663103&ssPageName=ADME:B:EOIBUAA:US:3160

WHAT!!! I sold my gray copy years back for only a couple of bucks and i never see this go more than $5-10 so unless the pink is extremely rare I think A) the bidders are stupid and its a fluke auction B  ) no one will pay.

EDIT: ah shit, i just looked online and it goes for a steady $20-40 dollars. I should have held onto mine. I still don't think anyone is gonna pay that much money.

WHAT!!! I sold my gray copy years back for only a couple of bucks and i never see this go more than $5-10 so unless the pink is extremely rare I think A) the bidders are stupid and its a fluke auction B  ) no one will pay.

EDIT: ah shit, i just looked online and it goes for a steady $20-40 dollars. I should have held onto mine. I still don't think anyone is gonna pay that much money.

It's because it's on pink. Still a pretty absurd price, but pink is quite uncommon.  There are actually 10 known colors this was pressed on, but the pressings and numbers are unknown, unfortunately.  

Known colors are clear, green, gray, purple, white, clear gold, solid yellow, blue, pink, and red.  This is the first time I've ever seen a pink copy for sale.

I did just score the joe strummer rsd for 24 ppd from ebay seller, thought that was pretty crazy since they seem to be going for fifty plus on discogs.

Lucky man! Ive ordered this twice (at retail price) and still havent got it. The first time the shop never got it in and on my second attempt from a seller on Amazon and it got lost in the post. Dog shit.