THE OFFICIAL EBAY CRAZINESS THREAD

These incredible tickets are located together in the General Admission Floor!

(get in the real front row!)

-

Incredible?

I'm sold.

Don't a lot of people have problems with these pressings? I remember them selling cheap for a while and passing, thinking that's what I'd heard. Or am I misremembering?

I wanna say this is a joke because the auction ends after the show (which was on Sunday), but he's got tons of other listings that are just like it (also ending after the show itself). What the fuuuuuck.

Don't a lot of people have problems with these pressings? I remember them selling cheap for a while and passing, thinking that's what I'd heard. Or am I misremembering?

I think I only listened to one of them, the picture disc maybe, and it had 2 second gaps between the tracks which broke up the segued track 1-2.  So this was pressed from a badly burned CD-R or something?  Hadn't ever gotten round to playing the others.  Wouldn't be surprised at the amount of small pressing outfits who create LP masters from redbook CD and are never actually given hi-res files by the label.

Drive thru's Merch site picked a bad time to "find" 20 copies of sticks and stones and try to sell them for $80..

http://www.ebay.com/itm/200880558895

If anyone figured out the math on the pressing numbers, a few of those may be the rare red/blue colors.  But even so, $80 is dumb.  They sold those for $10 back in the day.

curious to see how high this gets seeing their Demo cd just sold for $66.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/160955915943?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

Yeah, everyone in pop-punk wants that. didn't expect a test press to be the first to hit ebay (at least, since it sold out and the band got popular)