THE OFFICIAL EBAY CRAZINESS THREAD

Not vinyl:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nike-Ohio-State-Buckeyes-4-Craft-Hyper-Elite-Red-Grey-Basketball-Jersey-Sz-XXL-/171356901856?pt=US_NCAA_Fan_Shop&hash=item27e5aad1e0

It's a bold strategy mentioning that you're selling something for way more than retail. No mention of the misspelling so I don't know if it's a selling point or they hope no one notices.

Not vinyl:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nike-Ohio-State-Buckeyes-4-Craft-Hyper-Elite-Red-Grey-Basketball-Jersey-Sz-XXL-/171356901856?pt=US_NCAA_Fan_Shop&hash=item27e5aad1e0

It's a bold strategy mentioning that you're selling something for way more than retail. No mention of the misspelling so I don't know if it's a selling point or they hope no one notices.

I would say mirror shot except State is the right direction... Hilarious.

just sent him a message.

Not vinyl:

Not vinyl:

That's one of the stupidest things I've ever seen.

was reading his negative ratings for fun and loved this one:

iconNeg_16x16.gif item was stated NEW WITH BOX, but they are stained with dirt and grass allover. Buyer:
i***i ( 9 )
Jul-08-13 09:32 iconFdbkCnvrsB_20x20.gif  
  • Reply by bigtimelittles (Aug-08-13 06:56):
    BUYER RECEIVED BRAND NEW SHOES WORE THEM & THEN TRIED TO RETURN THEM FOR REFUND
  NIKE AIR FOAMPOSITE ONE RETRO "WHITEOUT" PENNY HARDAWAY BASKETBALL SHOES Sz:10 (#171057191283)

was reading his negative ratings for fun and loved this one:

iconNeg_16x16.gif item was stated NEW WITH BOX, but they are stained with dirt and grass allover. Buyer:
i***i ( 9 )
Jul-08-13 09:32 iconFdbkCnvrsB_20x20.gif  
  • Reply by bigtimelittles (Aug-08-13 06:56):
    BUYER RECEIVED BRAND NEW SHOES WORE THEM & THEN TRIED TO RETURN THEM FOR REFUND
  NIKE AIR FOAMPOSITE ONE RETRO "WHITEOUT" PENNY HARDAWAY BASKETBALL SHOES Sz:10 (#171057191283)

It's so sad because when it comes to collecting we have so much in common with like swag kids who wait in line for hours for the next Supreme drop or Air Jordans.

That is true but our collections don't degrade as fast nor do they cost $200 a pop

this is debatable i admit i noobed out pretty hard one day and spent $100 on a title fight tour press. also, i think swag kids keep their shoes in boxes or hand them on walls or something, no one actualyl wears them to ball/skate with

this is debatable i admit i noobed out pretty hard one day and spent $100 on a title fight tour press. also, i think swag kids keep their shoes in boxes or hand them on walls or something, no one actualyl wears them to ball/skate with

Hrm. Sounds as stupid as keeping your records sealed/on the wall.

This is so true. Whenever I wanted to buy a pair of Golf Wang Vans off eBay, all of them either said "never worn" or "worn twice". I guess it's no different than having a variant collection though. 

Oh, or how about the fact I get called hipster every time I use the word "record" in a sentence. That's fun.