THE OFFICIAL EBAY CRAZINESS THREAD

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Less-Than-Jake-Hello-Rockview-Picture-Disc-Blink-182-Green-Day-Nofx-Punk-/171262509486?pt=Music_on_Vinyl&hash=item27e00a81ae

This pisses me off, not because its insanely high price, but for its insanely low price. Somebody got my white whale for $28. Dang

Damn, that's a steal! 

I have given up on PJ stuff. I have an OP of Vs and want to get Ten, and Vitalogy, but anything else between then and Backspacer is just far too much. I remember I was working at a record store when the PJ20 soundtrack came out. I was putting them out on release night and thought, meh its cool but whatever. We sold all our copies, all 3 of them, within a day and now prices are unbelievable. Brand New fans are something else, but shit, PJ fans are NUTS. 

I'm really glad the seller put the Wiki article in there. As if someone is going to spend $1000 on a record of a band they've never heard or know nothing about.

that seller's stuff is always completely overpriced. it's ridiculous. they're up there with lazylabrador

What's the point of this pricing? Are they just ball hawking? Waiting until they are the only one on the market and some dumdum cones across it and doesn't do any further research or exhibit any patience? It just seems as if the items would rarely sell.

I know putting Pearl Jam records in here is as redundantly insane as lazylabrador records, but dang. At least it was for charity...

http://m.ebay.com/itm/251526930120?nav=SEARCH

Well, keep in mind that Pearl Jam Ten Club posted that, and it was for charity, so it was bid up by fans looking for this rare promo version AND to help out.  I don't mind them doing that.  If anyone really wants a copy of PJ20 on colored vinyl Amoeba has one for $800.

Band's been around for 31 years and people still don't realize it's just "NOFX." All fucking caps.

I think the same guy has it listed on Discogs as well, for the same price. Considering what clear copies of the Decline have sold for in the past, $1,000 isn't actually obscene. It's just... average, I guess. 

Band's been around for 31 years and people still don't realize it's just "NOFX." All fucking caps.

I think the same guy has it listed on Discogs as well, for the same price. Considering what clear copies of the Decline have sold for in the past, $1,000 isn't actually obscene. It's just... average, I guess. 

That's crazy.  And it's even crazier to me that 48 people are watching the auction.