PO: HRVRD "From The Birds Cage" - Limited 12" & Bundle Package from ETR

effin a. I keep liking this more and more on spotify. i'm not ready to buy the record yet but if I keep increasing how much I like this at the rate I am now, it'll be soon. dah, should I just pull the trigger? anyone want to buy Daytrader - Twelve Years or Touche Amore - Parting the Sea Between Brightness and Me???? So I can pay for HRVRD?!?!?

effin a. I keep liking this more and more on spotify. i'm not ready to buy the record yet but if I keep increasing how much I like this at the rate I am now, it'll be soon. dah, should I just pull the trigger? anyone want to buy Daytrader - Twelve Years or Touche Amore - Parting the Sea Between Brightness and Me???? So I can pay for HRVRD?!?!?

Got a link to a sale thread in case anyone's up for this. http://boards.vinylcollective.com/topic/84876-i-need-the-new-hrvrd-buy-some-schtuff/?p=1416277

Haha glad we could help you get hooked. Unfortunately I have both of those records, so I can't help you there. Hope you do end up picking this up though. It's so subtly catchy its crazy. I can't get enough.

Yeah seriously. Good stuff. Well check that thread above and see if there's anything else you'd want!

As mentioned earlier in this thread. Due to higher demand than anticipated, we decided to make another variant to round out the first pressing to 1000 total copies.

That being said, the Light Blue Marble variant which im considering V1.5 since it used the leftover jackets and center labels from the first pressing. 

It will go on sale TOMORROW 3/11 around noon. 

8545801008_acbdba62de_c.jpg

8544705425_b536cf1609_h.jpg

As mentioned earlier in this thread. Due to higher demand than anticipated, we decided to make another variant to round out the first pressing to 1000 total copies.

That being said, the Light Blue Marble variant which im considering V1.5 since it used the leftover jackets and center labels from the first pressing.

It will go on sale TOMORROW 3/11 around noon.

8545801008_acbdba62de_c.jpg

8544705425_b536cf1609_h.jpg

Sahhhweeetttt

the ones etr had are all gone. Hot topic was given about half of them though since they took about half of the pressing.

Dang, I can't imagine randomly opening up a HT version and seeing that awesomeness!

Any chance someone has one of these in their local Hot Topic? I'd PayPal you moolah ASAP!

Meant to say this the other day, but THANK YOU, Patrick for the coin flip and the Shaq card!  It was great to open and be surprised.  I don't have a picture of it yet, but I will post one soon.

That would be Ross you'd want to thank - I just do the art / screen printing related things. But your welcome nonetheless!