PO: HRVRD "From The Birds Cage" - Limited 12" & Bundle Package from ETR

for those of you lusting after the coin flips, there's one up on ebay....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=261190649603&ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:US:1123#ht_500wt_1309

crazy they don't even mention anything about it being a coin flip or how rare it is... seems like they don't even realize what they've got. 

for those of you lusting after the coin flips, there's one up on ebay....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=261190649603&ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:US:1123#ht_500wt_1309

crazy they don't even mention anything about it being a coin flip or how rare it is... seems like they don't even realize what they've got. 

Nice find!!!

I hope one of you is the winner.

I just realized something hilarious!!
If he doesn't know that it's a special version he'll get much more than retail and think "whoa I should go buy a bunch of these and resell them!!!1" and then get a bunch of standard Hot Topic colors for which he'll get a little less than retail.
Hilarious!

I just realized something hilarious!!

If he doesn't know that it's a special version he'll get much more than retail and think "whoa I should go buy a bunch of these and resell them!!!1" and then get a bunch of standard Hot Topic colors for which he'll get a little less than retail.

Hilarious!

He realizes now that it's a coin flip.  Lucky me I guess.  I thought it was.  I wanted to keep this.  It looks completely bad ass.  I tried to like both albums but I just can't get into them.  I think it's the vocals.  Even my g/f voted no and she went to Harvard.

I know, but he forgot to include it in his shipping destinations.

Does it really matter though? It won't block you from bidding and he'll just invoice you upon winning. And it doesn't say anywhere to not contact him so you can always just send a message and ask if you're skeptical.

Does it really matter though? It won't block you from bidding and he'll just invoice you upon winning. And it doesn't say anywhere to not contact him so you can always just send a message and ask if you're skeptical.

I tried contact him and for some reason it kept blocking me, and often times it won't let you bid if they don't ship to Canada. I haven't tried bidding yet but I'll test it out later today to see of this one will let me

I tried contact him and for some reason it kept blocking me, and often times it won't let you bid if they don't ship to Canada. I haven't tried bidding yet but I'll test it out later today to see of this one will let me

contact seller worked for me, so i asked about shipping to Canada for you. response was: "I do, hopefully it lets you bid. I can't change it now if it doesn't and I can't end and re-list because I get charged. Shipping costs are listed in the auction."

Wow

Just tried bidding and it didn't let me. The price I pay to live in Canada, geez.

Wow, dude must have gone out of his way to add Canada to the shipping "exclusion" list which is why I'm assuming it won't let you bid.  Weird since he listed the shipping charge in the description.

He would still be able to edit the exclusion list this early in the listing (especially since there are still no bids) but I'm assuming this guy just doesn't know a lot about eBay or something.  

edit: nevermind, just saw there are a few bids already

Anyone that ordered from Equal Vision get MP3s that would be willing to upload them or something?

Id appreciate it if people dont upload an illegal download link to a band on my and evr's label. This album cost us alot of money and time to produce and I understand that they should have come with a download link but was out of my control.  If you email evr saying you ordered the album from etr on vinyl and asking for a download code then I heard they have been sending them to people.

Id appreciate it if people dont upload an illegal download link to a band on my and evr's label. This album cost us alot of money and time to produce and I understand that they should have come with a download link but was out of my control. If you email evr saying you ordered the album from etr on vinyl and asking for a download code then I heard they have been sending them to people.

Illegal downloads are pointless to me now that theres spotify