OFFICIAL RSD13/Record Store Day Releases Thread (1st Post Updated)

Speaking of....I was able to help out 4 people last year overseas get all of the items they were looking for for RSD.  In return, they helped me get the items I was looking for there.  I have no problem doing this again this year if you are overseas and even offer it to those in the US.  If there is something you *really* are dying to have and don't want to risk buying it online or waiting in line, PM me.

The sooner the better.

Googled hard, found out Glassjaw El Mark release is may be a 7".  Prolly a reissue of the Cosmo/El Mark single then... damn...

EVIDENCE:

https://docs.google.com/viewer?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.papmoon.com%2Fnew%2Fdoclink%2F112.xls

Good find! 

Although I wouldn't rely on the format category too hard, as there are several errors.  Just for instance, they have the Cream, Tegan & Sara Remixes and Built to Spill releases listed as 7", when that is not the case.

Good find! 

Although I wouldn't rely on the format category too hard, as there are several errors.  Just for instance, they have the Cream, Tegan & Sara Remixes and Built to Spill releases listed as 7", when that is not the case.

Hoping this ends up being a 12" with the digital EPs tracks, especially Oxycodone (only available as download).  If Convectuoso was on there too I'd love Warner forever.

fyi, strictly discs has added some stuff, including the drive picture disc and sigur ros album...

also, guess the jesus and mary chain and echo and the bunnymen reissues aren't us after all....damn shame...any list of the uk releases yet?

They are having a big press release event at Rough Trade Records a week from tomorrow (21st) at 8PM UK time (which should be 2pm ET) to announce the UK/EU releases

Some of these prices are insane. I'm looking at spending $300 easy. I really have to widdle down my list.

At The Drive-In $32.99
Sigur Ros $36.99 !?!?

Drive $29.99 (pass)

Cut Copy $25.99

super excited to see the zombies LP added.

wish all the reissues could be priced out like the grizzly bear reissue.

official list doesn't include prices. prices are set based on the individual stores' mark-up or greed.

The RSD website always posts a price list.  It's a big PDF sort of thing. My local store just prints it out and uses it as their pricing. These Strictly Discs prices seem way too high for most things. ATDI will probably be $23-25 most places. 

At the drive in is on colored vinyl, double LP featuring "exclusive bonus tracks for RSD". Limited to 4000.

An extra LP of bonus tracks (i would like more info first) helps justify a higher price, but not $32.99.

ATDI will only have 2 bonus tracks, which haven't been listed (at least on what I've seen/been sent)

Also, the price is sadly correct, as the cost to stores is either $22 direct or $26 via one of one stops.  So you could actually see it listed higher than $32.99 if a store is getting it for $26.

ATDI will only have 2 bonus tracks, which haven't been listed (at least on what I've seen/been sent)

Also, the price is sadly correct, as the cost to stores is either $22 direct or $26 via one of one stops.  So you could actually see it listed higher than $32.99 if a store is getting it for $26.

the bonus tracks will probably be 2 included on the 2004 cd version.

http://www.discogs.com/At-The-Drive-In-Relationship-Of-Command/release/1887509

weird, I looked at the list twice and still don't see that.

In the middle of the spreadsheet (from the 1st link...not the Neon Music Hungary site)

DAVID

GUETTA DAVID GUETTA 1 12 INCH-LIMITED

EDITION 13.90 EMI RECORDS DEFTONES LIVE VOL.1 SELECTIONS

FROM ADRENALINE 1 12 INCH-LIMITED

EDITION 17.90 WARNER EDDIE VEDDER INTO THE WILD 1 12 INCH-LIMITED

PICTURE EDITION 17.90 WARNER ELI PAPERBOY 1 12 INCH-LIMITED

EDITION 11.90 WARNER FLAMING LIPS ZAIREEKA 4 12 INCH-LIMITED

BOXSET EDITION 65.90 WARNER