Topshelf To Release Toe Catalog On Vinyl

brandy

just wait til you guys see the boxes of vinyl we're gonna randomly find this fall, just wait

i think this is hinting that a bunch of oop records are going to go up in the store at some point in the near future.  i remember copies of seasons in verse went up like 2 years ago, which was still well after it was released.

i think this is hinting that a bunch of oop records are going to go up in the store at some point in the near future.  i remember copies of seasons in verse went up like 2 years ago, which was still well after it was released.

I think it's their distro records they've been holding onto. *COUGH COUGH* Suis La Lune.

Pretty sure Topshelf is my favourite record label going. Great artist roster and awesome dudes.

OT: You guys at should look into the band 'Pretend'. I think a lot of people here would enjoy it. They have an album called 'Bones in the Soil, Rust in the Oil.' It's great - next they are self-releasing a new one on vinyl, unless a label steps in to assist. They have that indie/emo/math flavour in line with the Topshelf pedigree. Definitely worth a listen, I only wish the recording quality was better. I could see it being a good fit, maybe on future releases. ;)

Pretty sure Topshelf is my favourite record label going. Great artist roster and awesome dudes.

OT: You guys at should look into the band 'Pretend'. I think a lot of people here would enjoy it. They have an album called 'Bones in the Soil, Rust in the Oil.' It's great - next they are self-releasing a new one on vinyl, unless a label steps in to assist. They have that indie/emo/math flavour in line with the Topshelf pedigree. Definitely worth a listen, I only wish the recording quality was better. I could see it being a good fit, maybe on future releases. ;)

I back this wholeheartedly

I back this wholeheartedly

Just checked these guys out and i'm digging it, thanks for the recommendation.

oh my god yes, this band is amazing.

Saw them last night with TWIABP. Great show! Small venue so The World Is played on the floor cause toe has so much gear hahaha. Was disappointed about how much the toe merch cost though, I do realize it costs a lot to get here with all their equipment but $20 for a poster and $30 for that USB thing. All I got was The Book on vinyl which was also $20.