Topshelf To Release Toe Catalog On Vinyl

brandy

Jesus Christ. Sell them for $10. Ruffle all feathers. Bum. Out. Nerds. Bum them out.

and number them /58 so its the RAREST. Fuck off all nerds.

I really don't see the problem with them selling a few boxsets with the 2nd press variants. Maybe auction one off with a full set of test presses? Do anything besides "nothing" really.

The company shipped us 265 total boxes though, so IDK what we're gonna do with the other 58 of them.

It would be great if you somehow made these 58 boxes available in Japan (in any form: empty, or with any pressing / color variant inside). Toe's Japanese fan-base is being completely neglected. Because of the time difference, I missed out on the box sets and all but one of the limited color variants for the individual 1st pressings. Japan loves vinyl too ya know!

What's happening with the overrun /207 variants? Looks like there's a handful each.

Vault, personal copies, band copies, etc. They won't randomly pop up on the store one day, promise. This is standard for every record we ever press.

Page 6

The key thing here is that we didn't order these, they're an overrun. Over and underruns happen all the time (hence why the box set is /207 instead of /200.

As far as the extra boxes go, we're gonna sit on them for now. Any that get damaged in transit we'll replace. If and when the band ever does another US tour, we'll create boxes of unnumbered, unstamped boxes that will house the least rare variants of the records at the time. If they don't do another US run of dates, then we'll do this, but for another tour somewhere else. And if that doesn't happen or doesn't turn out to be practical, we'll put them online.

Thanks for the feedback, everyone.

Did you forget where you are?

No but come on, man.... even right down the box surplus these "limited variant" cunts are cunting.... hardcore.

In life, things work out the way they work out. If you didn't get everything you ever wanted to come to you exactly when and how you wanted it to come to you then I'm sorry. I'm very sorry. Keep living.

Vault, personal copies, band copies, etc. They won't randomly pop up on the store one day, promise. This is standard for every record we ever press.

The key thing here is that we didn't order these, they're an overrun. Over and underruns happen all the time (hence why the box set is /207 instead of /200.

As far as the extra boxes go, we're gonna sit on them for now. Any that get damaged in transit we'll replace. If and when the band ever does another US tour, we'll create boxes of unnumbered, unstamped boxes that will house the least rare variants of the records at the time. If they don't do another US run of dates, then we'll do this, but for another tour somewhere else. And if that doesn't happen or doesn't turn out to be practical, we'll put them online.

Thanks for the feedback, everyone.

You guys are waaaaaaaay to nice to these nutbags. That is honestly a sincere compliment from me to you.