Relient K - Forget And Not Slow Down "collector's Box" W/ Vinyl - 50% Off

50 dollar shipping to Sweden, wow... 75 in total. Really want this record. Anybody want just other stuff, and send me the record for 25 + what it costs to ship to Sweden? or haven't bought this yet and could buy 2, 1 for you and 1 for me? please help me out! email me [email protected]

I really like mmhmm and this album except that he doesn't move his mouth away from the mic when taking a breath for some stupid reason throughout the entire album.

It seriously completely ruins it for me.  Great songs, greats lyrics, unlistenable.

That's because they used the scratch tracks as the album vocals...he was sick when they went to record the studio vocals, so they used those instead.  Aside from the breathing sounds, pretty good for live vocals I'd say.

That's because they used the scratch tracks as the album vocals...he was sick when they went to record the studio vocals, so they used those instead.  Aside from the breathing sounds, pretty good for live vocals I'd say.

It is, but it's like Darth Vader recorded a pop punk album.

I really like mmhmm and this album except that he doesn't move his mouth away from the mic when taking a breath for some stupid reason throughout the entire album.

It seriously completely ruins it for me.  Great songs, greats lyrics, unlistenable.

I had never noticed this until you just mentioned it, but crap, huffing and puffing everywhere. How do I unnotice it!