Record collecting blogs.

I tried a blog a few years ago, but got behind on it and eventually stopped using it. I've been doing instagram for it recently and it's pretty simple. Typically I can just take a picture while I have the record out and then write few words about pressing information. Seems to do the trick. If anyone is interested here's the link: http://instagram.com/kandebo or just add me in the app: kandebo.

It's pretty funny. This paragraph gave me a good chuckle:

some of the questions maybe

1.are you an asshole?

2.do you have $800?

3.do you like following peoples advice blindly?

4.no really you have $800?

5.do you have the morals of a used car salesman?

if you answered yes to all these questions or to 2 and 4 lucky you, your on "the list"

I kind of combine my personal blog with vinyl updates and what not. Theres a link to see my collection. I don't know if anyone is into that kind of thing but I figured I'd link y'all anyway. Don't follow if you don't want to see art/gay things/ramblings/mindless text posts :(

counttwentyorlonger.tumblr.com

Just started this earlier in the week. There will be vinyl, but also other musings about concerts and music as well. Figured it's just something to help me practice my writing skills.

http://summonthesound.blogspot.com/

I had a tumblr a while back but ended up deleting it since I never updated it and probably had 10 posts on it max. Maybe I'll start another one eventually.

Just started this earlier in the week. There will be vinyl, but also other musings about concerts and music as well. Figured it's just something to help me practice my writing skills.

http://summonthesound.blogspot.com/

I had a tumblr a while back but ended up deleting it since I never updated it and probably had 10 posts on it max. Maybe I'll start another one eventually.

if you're an aspiring journalist i suggest you brush up on your grammar and writing skills

Guest realtalk

if you're an aspiring journalist i suggest you brush up on your grammar and writing skills

Think thats a bit harsh.  Ain't got no problem withit.

I forgot to mention that this is a casual outlet for my writing. It's not going to be perfect. I've been an editor on my school's newspaper for two years so I know how to write a "proper" piece. This is just for me to write about what I want to write about rather than what I'm told to write about.

It's been a while since I've posted on it (damn school...), but I started a blog back in December. I kicked it off with my top 20 favorite albums for 2012, and I try to say a little about the vinyl for each as well. I figured someone might appreciate knowing a little about what the vinyl is like before they go out and buy it. Some of my all-time faves have had horrible sounding vinyl releases, and I definitely wish I would have known that before I bought them.

http://groovedalchemy.blogspot.com

I forgot to mention that this is a casual outlet for my writing. It's not going to be perfect. I've been an editor on my school's newspaper for two years so I know how to write a "proper" piece. This is just for me to write about what I want to write about rather than what I'm told to write about.

even worse. you apparently know how to write properly but choose not to. practice how you would play the game.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest realtalk

Coming from yet another who bitches and moans all the time. Not to mention, hides behind some fake name. Carry on.

Yes, we certainly are bitching and moaning type fucks, aren't we? And yes, it is pretty sneaky to hide behind my "fake name", isn't it Mr. Nothingnatural? U so clever! :D