CONFESSIONS

just so everyone knows I fell asleep with my phone in my hand reading this thread last night. I get a warm and fuzzy feeling in here. love you all.

I never had an aim account but I would make one just for you guys. lets do this thing. sunday night group chat.

every sunday afternoon, i'm hungover in bed thinking, "i should really take a month off". and within a second, i already have an excuse not to. i can't take march off.. st. patrick's day! i can't take april off.. wrestlemania! i can't take may off.. my birthday! i can't take june off.. governor's ball! i can't take july off.. independence day! i can't take august off.. i'll be a full blown alcoholic by then!

just so everyone knows I fell asleep with my phone in my hand reading this thread last night. I get a warm and fuzzy feeling in here. love you all.

I never had an aim account but I would make one just for you guys. lets do this thing. sunday night group chat.

man years ago on here a few of us would do that draw game online late at night.  it was awesome.  it was also a time when i didn't have kids and drank myself stupid so i had a little more time.  but i would love to do something like that on a saturday night or some shit.  draw, chat and get fucked up.

I love this thread. And because of this thread I read the entire prostitutes thread and laughed my ass off and killed an entire morning at work, so thank you.

My confession:

When I was driving home from my junior prom, I dropped off my date after the after prom at like 5am and drove home. I was one of the only person on the highway and I was dead tired and I fell asleep at the wheel. I drove off the road and my passenger side mirror was taken off by one of those mile marker poles and made a noise loud enough to wake me up just before I left the pavement. The ground sloped down about three feet right after the pavement ended and I was in the air completely. Luckily because I was startled awake at the right second I was able to slam down the breaks and come to a stop and steer myself on the road to keep driving. If it had happened two seconds later I would have probably been dead because there was a huge ravine up ahead that the highway bridged over. I got home and told my parents that someone had just knocked the mirror of my car in the parking lot. Amazingly, there was no other damage to my car. 

I have never told anyone in my life about that, and it scares me to think about what could have happened to this day.

holy shit.. i don't think there's anything more i'd like to do than play pictionary with you guys.

omgpop, draw my thing(not my pee pee).  pretty sure that was it.  i would love to get some people together and do this.  i think the limit is 6 or 8. 

or if there is something better out there feel free to let us know bread.

-I stole weed from my Dad's stash for years. Pretty sure he knew about it but found it a little hard to initiate the whole 'hey! stay out of my stash!' conversation. I also snooped around his den like a motherfucker from around the age of ten purely out of curiosity. Still feel guilty about that but hey. What dude didn't turn over couches looking for pr0n. Thank god for the internet.

-on the subject of adolescence and internet titties, it took me a year to figure out that you could switch off the family filter on google img search

-it took me another year to figure out that there were titties to be found on sites other than google

-12 years later, hangin' out in the VC titty thread. Thanks monsterrod.

-I stole weed from my Dad's stash for years. Pretty sure he knew about it but found it a little hard to initiate the whole 'hey! stay out of my stash!' conversation. I also snooped around his den like a motherfucker from around the age of ten purely out of curiosity. Still feel guilty about that but hey. What dude didn't turn over couches looking for pr0n. Thank god for the internet.

-on the subject of adolescence and internet titties, it took me a year to figure out that you could switch off the family filter on google img search

-it took me another year to figure out that there were titties to be found on sites other than google

-12 years later, hangin' out in the VC titty thread. Thanks monsterrod.

due to dumb programming and this site's admins' inability to give the people anything they want, i need to respond in order to inform you that i like what you have to say here.

also, in addition to the ex-girlfriend confession that i promised, i'm also going to take the time at some point to address something that i have literally never talked to anyone about before.

i've dealt with excessive pit sweat since 10th or 11th grade. tried a million things, with 999,990 of them being different deodorants. 

i keep a bottle of certain dri just in case it starts popping up again. i use that for a couple weeks, get it under control, and go right back to a high strength old spice. but trimmin' the pitties definitely helps too.

i've dealt with excessive pit sweat since 10th or 11th grade. tried a million things, with 999,990 of them being different deodorants. 

i keep a bottle of certain dri just in case it starts popping up again. i use that for a couple weeks, get it under control, and go right back to a high strength old spice. but trimmin' the pitties definitely helps too.

No joke: My friend got Botox in the armpit and it worked. Had to get it touched up at some point but it lasted a really long time. Enjoy the image of getting a needle in the armpit.

No joke: My friend got Botox in the armpit and it worked. Had to get it touched up at some point but it lasted a really long time. Enjoy the image of getting a needle in the armpit.

I've looked into that but I'm really afraid of needles so I will never get it done.

Another confession: I almost fainted the last time I had to get a needle, it was for a TB test and I was 22 at the time. I'm not proud of that.