CONFESSIONS

I had, HAD a friend who got herpes when we were 20. Lost her shit after that, starting having a lot of unprotected sex. You would never have guessed it by looking at her. Beautiful, blonde, good family, grad school. But on the inside, horrifying herpes spreading monster.

evil chick...

you know how many times people say "that's a awesome name for a band"? every time. my friend rob use to use that term :church pussy" back in the 80's and it stuck with me and i've always wanted to use it as a band name if he didn't, but neither of us ever got the chance. everyone in my band thought it was too vulgar. fuck that. im waiting for the day. 

dash: depending on the wait time, you can probably be there an hour tops. 

my pre-med friend worked at a dermatology office near our high school where a lot of our classmates went and he knew (knows) everyone who has herpes. and since he knows who those people slept with, he knows MORE people who have herpes. i'm so jealous. i want in just so i can idly gossip but he says he can't breach confidentiality or some shit. WHATEVER MAN!

didn't start wearing a condom until my girlfriend stopped taking birth control. ironically i think it has been a little too long since her last period and i'm honestly deeply concerned.

also never been tested. she was my first but i certainly was not hers. she has been tested, and even had bloodwork done while we were dating, but i don't know...

my pre-med friend worked at a dermatology office near our high school where a lot of our classmates went and he knew (knows) everyone who has herpes. and since he knows who those people slept with, he knows MORE people who have herpes. i'm so jealous. i want in just so i can idly gossip but he says he can't breach confidentiality or some shit. WHATEVER MAN!

didn't start wearing a condom until my girlfriend stopped taking birth control. ironically i think it has been a little too long since her last period and i'm honestly deeply concerned.

also never been tested. she was my first but i certainly was not hers. she has been tested, and even had bloodwork done while we were dating, but i don't know...

What birth control was she on ? A lot of them actually stop women from having their period for months.

I never use condoms. I can't get off if I wear one. I've been with over 50, maybe 100 at this point, and never had more than a UTI. Got that from banging 3 chicks in a 24 hour period, all unprotected. I am probably the luckiest dude in the world.

edit - I should mention that I do have 16 kids though. 4 that lived.

i know a gal who's slept with around 80 guys. she has a list that she accidentally left at work. my old friend brian would pretty much sleep with about 1 girl every night. once he actually fucked my roommate, and the next day we all went out, he picked up a new girl and left my new roomie and her friend high and dry. i had to calm them down and explain that they knew how he was. my tally on him living at the house i was staying at was around 24 in over a month, excluding his girlfriend. he had that freddie prinze jr thing going and somehow he knew how to rangle ladies. which i couldn't understand because he had the iq of a pool stick. 

I've only been with two girls, and the first was just some really heavy petting. We weren't ready for more than that at the time.

Then there's Emily. If you've seen my for sale post, you know how that's gone.

Oh wait, there was the one girl in High School who did some teasing with her foot after the first girlfriend and I broke up. I thought she did it because she liked me, but it turned out that the other girls at the gathering took her outside and asked her if she was doing that because she was into me or not, and when she said she was doing it no-strings-attached, they flipped the fuck out on her because they knew i had fallen out of that previous relationship real hard, and if this wasn't going anywhere, that it was a terrible idea to go further, so she didn't. Cue me being real bummed at the next party I went to where she showed up, 'cause here I thought she was interested in me. Ah well. It would've been a fucking trainwreck.

Also, during high school, before meeting Emily, I would fall hard for girls, only to find out they weren't even into dudes. Like, this happened multiple times. Maybe that was just me trying to project how I felt inside outward? I don't know. Weird how that works out?

i know a gal who's slept with around 80 guys. she has a list that she accidentally left at work. my old friend brian would pretty much sleep with about 1 girl every night. once he actually fucked my roommate, and the next day we all went out, he picked up a new girl and left my new roomie and her friend high and dry. i had to calm them down and explain that they knew how he was. my tally on him living at the house i was staying at was around 24 in over a month, excluding his girlfriend. he had that freddie prinze jr thing going and somehow he knew how to rangle ladies. which i couldn't understand because he had the iq of a pool stick.

your friend Brian and I should be friends.

oh by the way, do all gals keep a list of men they've slept with? i just thought that was weird, that she'd keep a list. fuck, i don't even know half of the women's names i slept with. i know it wasn't many, but i still only remember my last and best. then again, my memory is so shoddy that i can barely remember what i ate yesterday. 

Guest realtalk

My girlfriend of five years and I have been spreading a yeast infection back and forth for the past copule of months.

Never had an STD.

Fucking sick dude. Wash your cottage cheese dick.

In my early thirties, after the divorce and major weightloss, I had random, unprotected sex with every younger strapping young lad I could get my hands on. I had an orgy, threesomes, and met up with guys just for the purpose of sex and nothing else.  I even met up with a guy who I had been talking to for months, but never met. He had a fantasy that he would walk into the hotel room, and I would be blindfolded, and he would enter me and then untie the blindfold. As I hadn't seen a picture of him, I was reluctant, but he assured me he was hot, and I eventually agreed. It was wonderful, and he was hot.  It has been three years since I've had any sex, and in my warped mind, me not getting tested is now only hurting myself. I am scared shitless to get tested. Hell, I'm scared shitless of the doctor, period.