CONFESSIONS

baby girl, you're the last person that was directed at

Dude, you think I'm turning my nose up at you? That's not the case at all. I'm trying to hammer into your head that what you are doing is reckless at best and life altering (or even life threatening) at worst. There is not a valid excuse in the world you could give that would justify not wearing a condom.

Any Catholic will tell you that the second part of confession is atonement. So atone that shit and get tested.

all i'm saying is.. say i go to the clinic tomorrow, and find out that i'm all good- that's basically encouragement for me to continue to not wear one.

I know it was a few pages ago but I also have a bit of social anxieties.  Sometimes I avoid posting on here even out of fear of being judged and whatnot.  It is kind of fucked up.

I am good at faking being social with work and whatnot but mainly see my friends maybe once a week and then my girlfriend on the weekends (it is a distance thing).

all i'm saying is.. say i go to the clinic tomorrow, and find out that i'm all good- that's basically encouragement for me to continue to not wear one.

Is part of it the fear of finding out that you might have something?  Not judging but just was wondering.  I am that way sometimes about going to the doctor about more routine of things.

Well while on topic and trying to change the subject, I got into a fight with my mom once and she managed to say something about "me being an accident." So wrap your self up unless you want one of me, because I'm expensive. (All jokes aside it kinda sucks knowing this)

in my opinion, it doesn't really matter (from the perspective of the child) whether you were planned or not, but rather how they felt after you popped out. you can be planned and still be a disappointment, and you can be an accident and still be a "blessing" (that's in quotes because it sounds too cheesy otherwise). my mom always says that my dad didn't want to have another kid, but I don't think that that means he doesn't like me or anything...

that being said, most things that are said in an argument sound hurtful, so that part sucks

Well while on topic and trying to change the subject, I got into a fight with my mom once and she managed to say something about "me being an accident." So wrap your self up unless you want one of me, because I'm expensive. (All jokes aside it kinda sucks knowing this)

For what it's worth Eric, I am glad that you were born.  Your posts entertain me a lot.

Trying not to rag on you but come on. If you crashed your car and survive would you be encouraged to do it again?

what, drive a car? yeah..

probably only three ways you change your ways:

- you find out you've got something

- your lady says "put that shit on"

- you decide you want to be safe

I'm surprised the second one hasn't happened more

on a related note, if you (a person, not ry specifically) get busy with a girl unprotected while she's drunk (or otherwise "without permission to go unprotected") and she catches something from you, are you responsible in any way? like, can she sue you for being reckless or something along those lines? I can see it going either way

jesus, am i the ONLY person to hit it raw? ever?

Not until I am committed to a person.

I'll say one more thing and I'm out on it. If someone in here said confessed to having a cocaine addiction I'd like to think you would just say "wow, crazy confession". You would try and suggest they get help and change (again, hopefully). Some of us would put your comments in the same category. If you don't, whatever. Not coming to your door. But you can't expect people to disagree but say nothing.

if a girl tells me to put one on, i'll put it on.

but in most cases, there's not one available. and in the heat of the moment, that's almost never enough to stop 2 people.

and yeah, if i had something, of course that would change everything.

which segues into another topic. i have a friend who has something. if she didn't, i would probably do everything i possibly could to court her. we share that whole "awesome person who just doesn't have any luck in finding someone who actually works" thing.