CONFESSIONS

just went out with a girl from okcupid. met her for the first time tonight. didn't wear a condom.

but we also didn't have sex.

i really enjoy going out on quiet dates on a week night. it takes literally all the pressure off me wondering if i'm going to get laid after. because i'm going to go out for 2 or 3 drinks, and then go home so i can get sleep before work in the morning. 

aaaaand goodnight.

I'm the last person who should be talking about sex.  It's a topic my level of intimate knowledge is disturbingly limited for someone my age. 

While Rybreads decision may be one that not to many people on here would make, it's only our business if Rybread is having sex with one of us.  It's a matter of two consenting adults making a decision.  End of story.

So...uh....good luck on all your fun?

i can see rye reminding me of Telly from "kids".  i really hope you never get that call like i did. (i got lucky, but it's kept me from having sex for 9 years). well two calls. one was a pregnancy scare, and well the other...

seriously though, just go get tested. it's like 20 minutes.. you might not even have to take a swab test. a simple oral and urine sample usually does the trick. 

jesus, am i the ONLY person to hit it raw? ever?

Late to the party, but you're not alone in this.  I've gone without rocking the rubber a lot of times, but I've definitely been checked on the reg.  I agree, it's scary shit, the whole experience sucks, but it's nice to know you don't have the herp-a-derp.

i really enjoy going out on quiet dates on a week night. it takes literally all the pressure off me wondering if i'm going to get laid after. because i'm going to go out for 2 or 3 drinks, and then go home so i can get sleep before work in the morning. 

aaaaand goodnight.

agreed, just got home from a date and feelin' pretty alright about sitting on the couch talking to you assholes as I watch reruns of the Office. 

i can see rye reminding me of Telly from "kids".  i really hope you never get that call like i did. (i got lucky, but it's kept me from having sex for 9 years). well two calls. one was a pregnancy scare, and well the other...

seriously though, just go get tested. it's like 20 minutes.. you might not even have to take a swab test. a simple oral and urine sample usually does the trick. 

wait, what was the other call?

wait, what was the other call?

well let's just say i had to have 2 oral swabs, one urethral (as a precaution), and a urine sample (also precautionary). that coupled with the break-up of my ex stopped me from having any intercourse for 9 years. funny thing is, she was a friend of a friend and they went to church together. fuck me. who would have thought Church pussy would startle you in that way. (shrugs shoulders) 

well let's just say i had to have 2 oral swabs, one urethral (as a precaution), and a urine sample (also precautionary). that coupled with the break-up of my ex stopped me from having any intercourse for 9 years. funny thing is, she was a friend of a friend and they went to church together. fuck me. who would have thought Church pussy would startle you in that way. (shrugs shoulders) 

best band name. ever.

I'm constantly worried that I'm going to have a heart attack. I haven't been eating the best over the last few months because I've been way more stressed than I usually am (which is saying something) - every time I feel anything at all in my arms, my mind instantly goes to "is this it!?". I don't eat red meat or drink or smoke or anything, I think it's just straight up stressing out constantly. I always remind myself to calm down and even try to cut out out a few minutes in the morning to try to meditate or something, but by the middle of the day, I've found something - usually petty - to get strung out and angry/worried about.

I had a girlfriend in College who while studying abroad in Italy was diagnosed with a STD. She claimed the only way to get it was me. I knew I was clean but had to get the test anyway. It hurt so freaking bad - sorry dudes, it burned when I pee'd for 2-3 days. 

In the end I tested negative then the doctor claims he never said she was positive and that it was some misunderstanding with the interpreter. The Interpreter said no way she messed up. 

All I know is that I got bitched out and a q-tip up my wee wee over a miscommunication. I still get mad about that one. 

I never use condoms. I can't get off if I wear one. I've been with over 50, maybe 100 at this point, and never had more than a UTI. Got that from banging 3 chicks in a 24 hour period, all unprotected. I am probably the luckiest dude in the world.

edit - I should mention that I do have 16 kids though. 4 that lived.

I had, HAD a friend who got herpes when we were 20. Lost her shit after that, starting having a lot of unprotected sex. You would never have guessed it by looking at her. Beautiful, blonde, good family, grad school. But on the inside, horrifying herpes spreading monster.

I had, HAD a friend who got herpes when we were 20. Lost her shit after that, starting having a lot of unprotected sex. You would never have guessed it by looking at her. Beautiful, blonde, good family, grad school. But on the inside, horrifying herpes spreading monster.

I read "never would have guessed it..." then saw "beautiful, blonde..." and thought, that's EXACTLY what I would have guessed.