CONFESSIONS

i almost never wear a condom and i've almost never been tested.

Ladies and gentlemen, the dumbest post of 2013.

Ry, considering how much of a premium you seem to put on sexual activity, USE PROTECTION AND GET TESTED. Fuck, man, there is literally zero reason not to do those things.

Guest realtalk

i know i should really. and that is by no means a brag of any kind. it just kind of freaks me out. (sweet irony, right?)

they stick a swab up your penis.

i know i should really. and that is by no means a brag of any kind. it just kind of freaks me out. (sweet irony, right?)

Yeah man, I totally get it. You know what else would probably kind of freak you out? Getting a phone call from a random girl you fucked telling you she's pregnant and you're the father, and also she has HPV (because something like 80% of women carry it) which means now you are a carrier and can pass it on to other women, and it also means she carries a higher risk of cervical cancer AND the baby (if she decides to keep it) could have birth defects.

But yeah, you're right. Tests and condoms are icky. Best to avoid them.

I've never voted. I'll talk about politics. I have my opinions. But I've never gotten out of my house and placed a vote. I just don't see it as being worth my time when even the local elections are usually decided by at least tens of thousands of votes. It's like a 1 in a million chance my vote actually changes the outcome of an election.

Far slimmer than one in a million, actually. My philosophy on voting is simple: if you don't care enough to vote, you have no right to bitch about whatever unfurls over the next four years. My vote means nothing, and I often debate on picking the lesser of two evils. But at the end of the day it just comes down to the principle. At least for me.

I've never voted. I'll talk about politics. I have my opinions. But I've never gotten out of my house and placed a vote. I just don't see it as being worth my time when even the local elections are usually decided by at least tens of thousands of votes. It's like a 1 in a million chance my vote actually changes the outcome of an election.

one vote doesn't matter, but tens of thousands of people thinking their vote doesn't matter does

Yeah man, I totally get it. You know what else would probably kind of freak you out? Getting a phone call from a random girl you fucked telling you she's pregnant and you're the father, and also she has HPV (because something like 80% of women carry it) which means now you are a carrier and can pass it on to other women, and it also means she carries a higher risk of cervical cancer AND the baby (if she decides to keep it) could have birth defects.

you must have missed the part where i said i never finish

this is truth dude. errbody got dat HPV. i've never had unprotected sex. i have made the famous 3am half drunk run to 7-11 to avoid it.

yall can go ahead and herald scott's quote, but i didn't come in here saying this with pride. i confessed it, because it's another one of those things that i've never been able to admit to people.

i'm fully aware of the dangers involved in what i'm doing. i don't need your nose-up responses.

i don't really see many "nose-up" comments.  most of the comments seems to be in jest with an air of seriousness.  considering the complete lack of responsibility for yourself and others, i think people are being rather nice.

and that's not a judgement call or personal, that's just what having unprotected sex having never been tested is.

i'm not trying to attack you or make you feel like a jackass. i'd just be sad for you if you found out you had something icky :(

we give shit because we care rybread!!

baby girl, you're the last person that was directed at