CONFESSIONS

I don't think either is really her, I was under the impression she went off the deep-end and became a born-again Christian or some shit. Her work got pretty fucking gnarly towards the end (super fucked up hardcore crap) and she got busted for drugs or something, I dunno. I'm sure there's scoop on the Freeones boards, the VC of VDs.

It would be silly for a couple to be jealous over celebrity crushes. I know his pretty well too because these chicks are awesome anyway.

His: Michelle Monaghan, Anna Kendrick, Juno Temple and Jennifer Lawrence 

Mine: Evan Peters, Joseph Gordon Levitt, Dane DeHaan, Trevor Morgan, Chris O' Dowd

My GF has pretty much given me a hall pass for the singers Tori Kelly and JoJo. That's it's though haha.

Ever since I saw this post (like 30 minutes ago), I've been drinking my tea between singing "LEAVE! GET OUT! It's the end of you and me! It's too late! and I can't wait for you to be goooone!!!!!"

It would be silly for a couple to be jealous over celebrity crushes. I know his pretty well too because these chicks are awesome anyway.

His: Michelle Monaghan, Anna Kendrick, Juno Temple and Jennifer Lawrence 

Mine: Evan Peters, Joseph Gordon Levitt, Dane DeHaan, Trevor Morgan, Chris O' Dowd

Definitely agree with Juno Temple.  I dig her.