CONFESSIONS

I keep seeing people that were terrible to me in high school spewing out children and I just feel bad for their spawn. Like. How you gonna bring a kid into the world when you're such a shitbag? But on the other hand. Fucking good. I'm glad your life is now baby 24/7 and no more social fun. You deserve that. I hope your child shits on everything you love.

I've never seen star wars. All of my friends have moved away so I stay in on the weekends mostly. I have 3 jobs opportunities but all in cities far from me (2 hours) and one across the country (Ohio to Florida) but I'm scared to move away from my mom and everything I know even through I'm fucking miserable where I'm at.

Party!

I've never seen star wars. All of my friends have moved away so I stay in on the weekends mostly. I have 3 jobs opportunities but all in cities far from me (2 hours) and one across the country (Ohio to Florida) but I'm scared to move away from my mom and everything I know even through I'm fucking miserable where I'm at.

Party!

As someone else who has never seen Star Wars, take the job offer that feels right and run with it. It's always going to be scary moving, always. but guess what? Your mom will always be waiting for you to visit or move back when the time is right. These job opportunities won't. 

• 3 weeks later...

I have been keeping something pretty serious from my wife. It was something that happened when we first started dating, and I should have said something then, but I didn't realize at the time that we would end up married with two children. It didn't even seem like a big deal and I'm sure she would have brushed it off, but now that we've been together for so long and it's never even been discussed makes it just seem unapproachable. I just wish I knew how to tell her that I know that Wu Tang Clan ain't nothing to fuck with.

I have been keeping something pretty serious from my wife. It was something that happened when we first started dating, and I should have said something then, but I didn't realize at the time that we would end up married with two children. It didn't even seem like a big deal and I'm sure she would have brushed it off, but now that we've been together for so long and it's never even been discussed makes it just seem unapproachable. I just wish I knew how to tell her that I know that Wu Tang Clan ain't nothing to fuck with.

How will she know to protect her neck? You play a dangerous game skadad.

Earlier in this thread I posted about having a job offer but being afraid to leave my family...

This company is flying me to Orlando on the 24th.

Congrats!! I'm in sort of a similar situation and I'm pretty excited but also terrified so I kind of know what is going through in your head. Feel free to PM me if you need to talk it out!

Earlier in this thread I posted about having a job offer but being afraid to leave my family...

This company is flying me to Orlando on the 24th.

I'm guessing this mean you went for it?

Congrats man! You'll be always glad you did it. If things don't work out there is nothing stopping you coming back.

It's better than looking back and thinking you should of least gone for it.

I'm guessing this mean you went for it?

Congrats man! You'll be always glad you did it. If things don't work out there is nothing stopping you coming back.

It's better than looking back and thinking you should of least gone for it.

i took the bait, but i dont have it yet...

no phone interview, no video interview, its a "we're flying you here and getting you a rental car and hotel" kind of interview. so we're not there yet, but i think it's time. time to start over and if i get this, it will be the perfect shot to not only further my career but myself. and im fucking terrified.

i took the bait, but i dont have it yet...

no phone interview, no video interview, its a "we're flying you here and getting you a rental car and hotel" kind of interview. so we're not there yet, but i think it's time. time to start over and if i get this, it will be the perfect shot to not only further my career but myself. and im fucking terrified.

It sounds great. If they are paying for flights, hotels, cars etc seems like they're pretty confident you're the one they want.

Best of luck man, i'm sure it'll turn out to be one of the best decisions you've made.