Album Enders

oh shit, i skipped right passed modest mouse. 

the good times are killin me for the fuckin win.

also, lol radio. great song, but it just brings up very funny high school memories.

this thread is doing the exact opposite of what the board usually does. all the nostalgia usually pisses me off, but everyone's mentioning songs that i used to gush over in my early college years. i was such a sucker for really long dramatic conclusions.

last one, and i'm going to bed. because the thread title keeps playing tricks on me:

the early november - everything's too cold... but you're so hot

Say Anything usually has good album closers

word. admit it, ahhh men, plea -- all legit. dgaf about anarchy my dear. couldn't even tell you what the name of that last song was.

my favorite closer is the receiving end of sirens' "pale blue dot." also the sappy 18-year-old in me once loved a day to remember's "if it means a lot to you."

word. admit it, ahhh men, plea -- all legit. dgaf about anarchy my dear. couldn't even tell you what the name of that last song was.

my favorite closer is the receiving end of sirens' "pale blue dot." also the sappy 18-year-old in me once loved a day to remember's "if it means a lot to you."

It was The Stephen Hawking. Which is the best song on the album.