Do I get a Masked Intruder tattoo tonight?

Sounds like you already had your mind made up, since I think the "no" votes have actually outweighed the "yes" ones.

Post some pics.

I also picture you wearing some John Stockton shorts to the next Masked Intruder show so that you can show off your thigh tattoo.

I haven't made up my mind yet

I have references to modest mouse and gallows tattooed on me, but no obvious logos or anything.
I've got the moth/spider from the Perpetual Motion Machine 7'' on the back of my arm.
and the tudor rose from the Grey Britain album cover.

That being said I am considering getting an Alkaline Trio tattoo.
Though I view tattoos as time capsules, even if a band starts to suck, you still really liked them when you got it.

I have references to modest mouse and gallows tattooed on me, but no obvious logos or anything.

I've got the moth/spider from the Perpetual Motion Machine 7'' on the back of my arm.

and the tudor rose from the Grey Britain album cover.

That being said I am considering getting an Alkaline Trio tattoo.

Though I view tattoos as time capsules, even if a band starts to suck, you still really liked them when you got it.

Yeah half my sleeve is a reference to my favorite song, I'd never get a logo or anything they're really tacky to me.

What would be your number 2 tattoo at the moment? It's not like it's Masked Intruder or nothing. Do you plan on getting a Lillingtons one too? NOFX? Hell, go ALK3. If they are still "tattooable" in your mind, I don't think that is going to change going forward. I just mentioned them because they really have a polarized audience who either hate their last couple albums or love them regardless of the recent turns.

Alkaline Trio. I'm betting they are the current record holder for regrettable tattoos in the indie / punk scene.

this. but i dodged a bullet.

i have a clipper ship on my side and planned on getting the alk3 logo as the pirate flag on top. thank heavens even 19 me went "eeeeh, i dunno 'bout this Chris..."

(though this is not to say i still don't love most everything they did up to and including Crimson)

Edit: But don't take my opinion on this matter; I've got Garth Brooks and John Michael Montgomery tattoo appointments coming up.

"do what you want with your body" and all the other disclaimers that usually come with a post like this but that Milo on the right looks like shit. I don't see why if you were going to do something that permanent you wouldn't have it done by someone who makes it look right. The one on the left looks fine.

I guess it's different when it is clearly your 20th tattoo (or something similar) vs. someone who has none, though.

"do what you want with your body" and all the other disclaimers that usually come with a post like this but that Milo on the right looks like shit. I don't see why if you were going to do something that permanent you wouldn't have it done by someone who makes it look right. The one on the left looks fine.

I guess it's different when it is clearly your 20th tattoo (or something similar) vs. someone who has none, though.

The one on the right was done by me, someone who has only done say 5 or 6 tattoos. When you have as many tattoos as me and my buddys its less about how great new ones are but more the memory or just having your friends tattoo you. I have a few "crappy" tattoos that are done by people i love who have never done a tattoo and they are some of my favorites compared to the rest of my really good tattoos.

Im sure you'll have some sort of negative response to that too, as you always seem to. You know you're kind of a douche, right?

My plan is for an Against Me! tattoo. Chorus for "Bamboo Bones" worked around a skin rip on the rib cage that shows the ribs as bamboo.

I almost want an anesthesiologist to put me under just thinking about how much this will hurt.

This won't happen for a while, though. I want to lose some weight before I get anything tattooed onto me, and I need money, anyway. And I need to flesh out the design a bit more, or actually see someone who would be good with that kind of work.

My wife has three tattoos, and once we're in a better financial state, there will be a fourth on the opposite side of her arm where she currently has the little ship from the Gaslight Anthem Demo cd, the "Stay Positive symbol from the Hold Steady and "We Sing With Our Heros, Thirty Three Rounds Per Minute" in a banner that's snaking it's way through the THS symbol. The colors are super vibrant, and the dude did a fantastic job on it. Deluxe Tattoo on Irving Park in Chicago. Paula likes looking at it, so hey, if the baby likes it, it must be awesome, right?