screwing over people - bad

screwing over a multi-million dollar corporation that has somewhat of a rep for screwing it's customers over - good

I heard best buy may be going bankrupt soon. I am sure its great to get low prices but I can't see this helping. As annoying as best buy can be at times it would be a shame for them to go out of business. They have always had fairly good service imo just don't know the difference between cd and lp when shipping and things are backordered.

You just got hit with some solid logic from several people ("I order them because I actually want them") and this is all you can come up with?  Is real life difficult for you?  

Some real solid logic? Those albums have been sold out for a long time. If they weren't getting the $10 credit, would they keep reordering them? I doubt it.  Sure, they may take the albums if they do come in stock (especially the really valuable ones... who wouldnt want to score that?), but to some, the main point is to get a $10 code.

Oh, and my real life is great! Thanks for asking!

Wahhhhhhh

Some real solid logic? Those albums have been sold out for a long time. If they weren't getting the $10 credit, would they keep reordering them? I doubt it.  Sure, they may take the albums if they do come in stock (especially the really valuable ones... who wouldnt want to score that?), but to some, the main point is to get a $10 code.

Oh, and my real life is great! Thanks for asking!

Go on...I sense you have more logic-defying, righteous indignation to share with the rest of us.  

P.S. I have had luck reordering two titles! Both were cancelled and I got credit, then I re ordered and they both shipped!!

1. Middle class rut - no name no color

2. The spill canvas - scraps

Was stoked I got both of these!!!!

thanks for the heads up on these. i ordered the spill canvas and it should be waiting for me when i get home tonight. can't wait.

ps. they really need to get on pressing more stuff. like all of it. now.

thanks for the heads up on these. i ordered the spill canvas and it should be waiting for me when i get home tonight. can't wait.

ps. they really need to get on pressing more stuff. like all of it. now.

One Fell Swoop plz.

Listened to most of that yesterday, so so good. They fell off a bit after that album but that one will always be a classic to me.

Attack On Memory cancelled. bummmmmer.

Try to order again, I bet it ships. Sometimes it just takes longer than a month to get back in stock, and considering its still in print:

http://www.insound.com/Attack-on-Memory-Vinyl-LP-Cloud-Nothings/P/INS101709/

I bet it will ship.

This happened to me with both spill canvas and middle class rut, cancelled first time, shipped the 2nd

Good luck!

Try to order again, I bet it ships. Sometimes it just takes longer than a month to get back in stock, and considering its still in print:

http://www.insound.com/Attack-on-Memory-Vinyl-LP-Cloud-Nothings/P/INS101709/

I bet it will ship.

This happened to me with both spill canvas and middle class rut, cancelled first time, shipped the 2nd

Good luck!

Yup, already reordered earlier today. I'll take the coupon if it doesn't come but I want it. Barnes and Noble has it in but I'll hold off for now.

My Jimmy Eat World - Chase This Light was refunded, but it seems that Invented will ship.

Rise Against's RPM10 preorder, Sufferer and the Witness, and Appeal to Reason are all on there and come out to be dirt cheap if you use a promo on them.

Also, Jimmy Eat World's Damage is up there for preorder, comes out to $15 with the promo codes which is a bit cheaper than amazon.

Anyone know if the Taking Back Sunday stuff is getting shipped or refunded?

My Jimmy Eat World - Chase This Light was refunded, but it seems that Invented will ship.

Rise Against's RPM10 preorder, Sufferer and the Witness, and Appeal to Reason are all on there and come out to be dirt cheap if you use a promo on them.

Also, Jimmy Eat World's Damage is up there for preorder, comes out to $15 with the promo codes which is a bit cheaper than amazon.

Anyone know if the Taking Back Sunday stuff is getting shipped or refunded?

They removed Chase This Light from the site, as best I can tell.  That baby is going out of print..