I ordered "Unfun" by Jawbreaker even though I'm relatively certain that order will be cancelled.  I also preordered a repress of "A Lesson in the Abuse of Information Technology" (???).  I saw something about it on Modern Vinyl but I don't think the band has made any official announcements or anything.  Its due to be released in mid-June.  

one thing I will point out is this whole free coupon thing aside, I still enjoy the free shipping from BB. I mean Young New England for $8 shipped isn't a bad deal at all (I know there are others but that just stands out in my head).

It's $14.98 now and backordered. I would of picked it up for $8 

In case it helps anyone, I've had these items all cancelled a few days ago for the $10 coupons

Spraynard - Cut & Paste (cancelled twice now)

Veil of Maya - [id]

At the Drive in - Acrobatic Tenement

Mad Caddies - Quality Soft Core

Went ahead and placed a few orders for cut and paste, pretty sure it's not going to end up shipping again. Although I am looking to pick up all of these albums at some point.

Ordered You Blew It!'s Grow up, Dude and IIOI's proper on the 19th as well as two other in stock records (which arrived quickly). Got an e-mail yesterday saying the albums were still backordered, but no $10 back yet. I know YBI!'s album is being remastered / pressed, but not sure about proper. If they do come in time I really wouldn't mind it though.

Also, James Blake's Enough Thunder 12" is currently in-stock at $3.99