• 3 weeks later...

They have Radioheads "Hail to the Theif" parlophone pressing if anyone's looking for that. Maybe if it ESA up being the Capitol pressing they'll honor a mistake, or take your chances: http://www.bestbuy.com/m/e/product/features.jsp?skuId=8922589&pid=1843885&type=moreInfo&product=albumPrd%3A1843885

Well, I had four items canceled in total and was promised a discount for the last three that never came.  I called them and they had no idea who was in charge of issuing online discounts, so they offered me a $10 gift card.  I said sure.  Then they asked for my mailing address...

So, in the end I got a $5 online discount and I'm getting a $10 gift card in the mail in 5-7 days.  Not as great as $20 instant discount but it was free.  Great story.

• 4 weeks later...

isobell campbell/mark lanegan's hawk has worked for me repeatedly.

they also have moby's innocents (with lanegan) mislabeled as vinyl at the cd price. i'm 0 for 2 trying to get them to honor their mistake, or refund the promo portion i used for payment. if they'd just say "promo credits are non refundable", which i know, but a weak customer service agent usually doesn't, i'd be fine with it. but explain to them "an $8 refund does not satisfy a $13 purchase" and it's like you're talking to a wall.

Hawk worked twice now but 3rd order is now in the getting ready to ship stage.  and I think they are on to me since now my bestbuy card is not going through for any new orders.

• 2 weeks later...

Hawk worked twice now but 3rd order is now in the getting ready to ship stage.  and I think they are on to me since now my bestbuy card is not going through for any new orders.

i used hawk about a dozen times. this week i got my first cancellation with no prize.

a preorder of bruce's darkness went from preorder to backordered to cancelled in the span of 2 hours on record store day, and that got me $5. might be worth a shot, but with 20 left in every local store i've been to, i've gotta think that might actually get fulfilled if you ordered it again today.