Sigur Ros - ( ) and Agaetis Byrjun represses available on roughtrade?!

http://www.roughtrade.com/search/sigur%20ros

they're both there, readily available for pretty reasonable prices.

http://forums.stevehoffman.tv/threads/sigur-ros-2013-vinyl-reissue-on-pias-germany.308037/page-2

dude on this board even took an instagram picture of his copy of Agaetis Byrjun that he already received and says it sounds awesome.  miiiight have to order before the end of the evening.  can't imagine i'm the only one.

Not sure if you guys remember or even saw...but when sigur ros did that live chat thing a few months ago...they comment that there would be a lot of vinyl repressing!

so these are no suprise...the USA edition is a limited to 1000....but I am sure thats just a stateside pressing, probably no different ...

and then there will be a MASS Euro pressing!

however you get it! I wouldnt worry about getting, just finding a great deal on it at this point!!! For ( ) as well....

Did anything ever come of that anniversary edition of 'Agaetis byrjun'? That's something I'd be all over, but I feel like they mentioned it once and never again.

I wonder what they would even do for an anniversary edition if they were to do so? Maybe collect the extra tracks from singles like the extended Ny Baterri for an extra disc, I guess.