Official OST and Film Score Thread

just picked up the blood and bone (red / white) Bronson soundtrack at my local bullmoose. it sucks I missed the italians do it better signed version (which was also half the price) but I still had to own it.

Seems like a really nice press from what I can tell, haven't played it yet. The insert is awesome.

It sounds amazing. All-around awesome packaging.

Hey guys, with the help of another user here, we've found out that the original Neon Genesis Evangelion OST is getting pressed as a 2LP in September. It seems that it will only be getting a Japanese release and many other Japanese websites have it for sale, but I ordered from Amazon and it was the cheapest option I found.

The description is super funny when translate to English, but it seems that Bernie Grundman has mastered the records from the original analog tapes, so that's even cooler.

Tracklisting:

01 残酷な天使のテーゼ/ Zankoku na Tenshi Thesis <Director's Edit. Version>
02 FLY ME TO THE MOON
03 ANGEL ATTACK
04 Rei I
05 Hedgehog's Dilemma
06 BAREFOOT IN THE PARK
07 RITSUKO
08 MISATO
09 ASUKA STRIKES!
10 NERV
11 TOKYO-3
12 I.SHINJI
13 EVA-01
14 A STEP FORWARD INTO TERROR
15 EVA-02
16 DECISIVE BATTLE
17 EVA-00
18 THE BEAST
19 MARKING TIME,WAITING FOR DEATH
20 Rei II
21 FLY ME TO THE MOON
22 次回予告/ Jikai Yokoku
23 FLY ME TO THE MOON <YOKO TAKAHASHI Acid Bossa Version>

Since this is technically the original OST, they might use this album art:

eva-ost11.jpg

Link to Amazon.co.jp page: http://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/product/B0100WQO2K?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00

Hey guys, with the help of another user here, we've found out that the original Neon Genesis Evangelion OST is getting pressed as a 2LP in September. It seems that it will only be getting a Japanese release and many other Japanese websites have it for sale, but I ordered from Amazon and it was the cheapest option I found.

The description is super funny when translate to English, but it seems that Bernie Grundman has mastered the records from the original analog tapes, so that's even cooler.

Tracklisting:

02 FLY ME TO THE MOON

03 ANGEL ATTACK

04 Rei I

05 Hedgehog's Dilemma

06 BAREFOOT IN THE PARK

07 RITSUKO

08 MISATO

09 ASUKA STRIKES!

10 NERV

11 TOKYO-3

12 I.SHINJI

13 EVA-01

15 EVA-02

16 DECISIVE BATTLE

17 EVA-00

18 THE BEAST

20 Rei II

21 FLY ME TO THE MOON

22 次回予告/ Jikai Yokoku

eva-ost11.jpg

Link to Amazon.co.jp page: http://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/product/B0100WQO2K?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00

Gah! I want so bad. But apparently I can't figure out how to order lol. I get to where I'm pretty sure I'm supposed to put in my log-in info but it doesn't work. Do I need to create an Amazon.jp account or something? I thought if you just had an Amazon account you could log in to any of them.

Tracklisting:

02 FLY ME TO THE MOON

03 ANGEL ATTACK

04 Rei I

05 Hedgehog's Dilemma

06 BAREFOOT IN THE PARK

07 RITSUKO

08 MISATO

09 ASUKA STRIKES!

10 NERV

11 TOKYO-3

12 I.SHINJI

13 EVA-01

15 EVA-02

16 DECISIVE BATTLE

17 EVA-00

18 THE BEAST

20 Rei II

21 FLY ME TO THE MOON

22 次回予告/ Jikai Yokoku

eva-ost11.jpg

Want. Hopefully it'll pop up somewhere else. I'm sure CDJapan or Play-Asia will get it at some point.

Gah! I want so bad. But apparently I can't figure out how to order lol. I get to where I'm pretty sure I'm supposed to put in my log-in info but it doesn't work. Do I need to create an Amazon.jp account or something? I thought if you just had an Amazon account you could log in to any of them.

Yeah, you'll need to make a .jp account separately. All of the other ones seem to be linked, but not this one.

Ordered! From reading the FAQ it sounds like they don't charge until it ships which I like, but when I checked my credit card it looked like I was charged right away...

They might do it for foreign cards. They are good people, good customer service if you have any questions or issues.

Sorry guys, I know it's here somewhere. But simply what is the preferred version of Interstellar? U.S. or U.K.?

I don't think anyone here has been able to have both in front of them to compare. Personally, I have the WaterTower press and it's fine to me. I still would like to get the MOV press though.