Official OST and Film Score Thread

Trent Reznor / Atticus Ross stuff, often. It sounds like the NIN album Ghosts.

Hans Zimmer Dark Knight stuff, I guess only when it's storming and such.

I would love to get the girl with the dragon tattoo OST but I can't convince myself to spend the money. 300 bucks is just way too much, wish there was just a regular version.

I would love to get the girl with the dragon tattoo OST but I can't convince myself to spend the money. 300 bucks is just way too much, wish there was just a regular version.

There must be an entire warehouse full of those things just sitting around waiting to be sold. One day, I can see them being sold off for $60-70. And I'll be there. Waiting.

There must be an entire warehouse full of those things just sitting around waiting to be sold. One day, I can see them being sold off for $60-70. And I'll be there. Waiting.

My wife was working for a company that had like five or six just sitting in their warehouse collecting dust. They were cleaning out everything when the company was purchased and gave them all out for free, that's how I got mine. My wife is a saint.

My wife was working for a company that had like five or six just sitting in their warehouse collecting dust. They were cleaning out everything when the company was purchased and gave them all out for free, that's how I got mine. My wife is a saint.

I remember reading it in the thread and being so jealous and here we are again. I think if it's around next year around tax time I may treat myself, or maybe for Xmas. It's seriously one of my favorite soundtracks, it captured the icy tone of the movie sooo damn well.

I remember reading it in the thread and being so jealous and here we are again. I think if it's around next year around tax time I may treat myself, or maybe for Xmas. It's seriously one of my favorite soundtracks, it captured the icy tone of the movie sooo damn well.

I mean really for the money it's a great deal, but $300 is still a lot of money.

Guest deleted

thanks for your thorough explanation.

Instead of watching a movie repeatedly, it's nice to listen to a good soundtrack - uninterrupted.  Enjoy it and get other stuffs done.  :ph34r:

There's a wide variety in quality and types of soundtracks too.  Vocal versus instrumental is a big starting point, etc.etc.

Tonnes o' good stuff out there for everyone.  :D

My Batman went thru NJ post office and Ive read plenty of stories on here about that madness....

Normally my SSD stuff gets here quick but this one wont be here until next week.....

Luckily I got the Pink Floyd release to hold me over until then! 

Yea mine was supposed to be delivered on Thursday after it left Doylestown, PA. Then it changed to Saturday once it hit the NJ post office and they sent it to Philly, PA ugh instead of straight to NYC and now delivery is estimated for Monday at the earliest. It's not a big deal to wait a couple of days and I'm not gonna lose sleep over it, but I really don't get that Jersey city facility and never have.

I received Batman Begins today from SoundStageDirect and man do I love how they ship vinyl. Record, between a foldover piece of cardboard inside the middle of a form fitting square in a larger box. I received the record in perfect condition, no seam splits. 

Anyway, onto the record. It looks great! A nice opaque light orange hue. Silva Screen did a great job again!