Official OST and Film Score Thread

Got a friend to do me a favor and nabbed the Deathwaltz Godzilla varient since they weren't doing US orders for that. Really love the Big G and since I wasn't really thrilled by the new Godzilla soundtrack, figured I might as well get the classic. Also one of my local record stores had a really late RSD shipment come in this and it had the Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon LP in there. Had to grab that one.

I picked up Goblin's Profondo Rosso and the Waxwork Rosemary's Baby from amoeba during the 15% of sale. Rosemary was listed as clear but it ended up being the Burgundy haze. It ended up being 45 bucks for both of em so I'm pretty happy

I don't always love Waxwork, but their Rosemary's Baby sounds great. And the burgandy and black is a beautiful record to boot. Well done.

I thought 750 orange and 750 on black.

There are mixing information about the pressing numbers. At first some shops said Batman Begins was limited only to 500, but I think Silva Screen raised the number to 1000 after pre-order numbers came in. That's what I read from some record shop. Can't remember which one was it.

Juno, where I bought it from, still states that it's only 500 to worldwide, though. Nevertheless, they are all orange. Black version was pressed two years ago.

There are mixing information about the pressing numbers. At first some shops said Batman Begins was limited only to 500, but I think Silva Screen raised the number to 1000 after pre-order numbers came in. That's what I read from some record shop. Can't remember which one was it.

Juno, where I bought it from, still states that it's only 500 to worldwide, though. Nevertheless, they are all orange. Black version was pressed two years ago.

http://www.banquetrecords.com/SILLP1316

"Expected 30th June - Our allocation of orange LPs have gone on pre-order but we'll be getting some black vinyl copies in too which are available to pre-order now."

Double orange(while stock lasts) or black LP reissue

Yeah, I remember those black copies were mentioned like a month ago, but haven't seen the info anywhere else, maybe banquet is getting possible leftovers from the first press? Every other place only sold orange copies this time around.

I called Silva Screen Records a few weeks ago to enquire about the black version. They confirmed that there will also be a black edition repress - probably a little later than the orange one, sometime in July.

Is the film really that awesome or is everyone really on about the soundtrack that it had? I'm curious about flicks like this considering the trailer is giving the weird vibes when I saw Enter the Void.

the movie is good, if a bit uneven towards the end, but the score is exceptional. Check out Sinoia Caves while you're at it. Good stuff.