Official OST and Film Score Thread

10351517_660285297398789_636097098975105

so this "Vampyr" score by Death & Vanilla that Mr. Wilson hipped me to some pages back... it's pretty excellent. the music is great and they did an amazing job mastering for vinyl. seems to be sold out everywhere right now, but the label announced they're doing 299 more copies in early September and i highly recommend grabbing one.

10351517_660285297398789_636097098975105

so this "Vampyr" score by Death & Vanilla that Mr. Wilson hipped me to some pages back... it's pretty excellent. the music is great and they did an amazing job mastering for vinyl. seems to be sold out everywhere right now, but the label announced they're doing 299 more copies in early September and i highly recommend grabbing one.

Hey alright, RB! I'm glad you dig it. I spin this record as much or more than any other right now. Agreed on the mastering, by the way. Sterling fidelity.

Anyone else a fan of the soundtrack for the UK series Utopia? I would love to see a pressing of that.

I love this score as well. It was discussed in here some months back. I've even corresponded with Spencer from Death Waltz about it and he agreed that it needed an LP release. I'd love it to come from a company like DWRC, but at this point I'll take it from anywhere. To tide you over, there is a digital release of it available for purchase.

I love this score as well. It was discussed in here some months back. I've even corresponded with Spencer from Death Waltz about it and he agreed that it needed an LP release. I'd love it to come from a company like DWRC, but at this point I'll take it from anywhere. To tide you over, there is a digital release of it available for purchase.

It's also up on Spotify.

I was wondering if Guardians of the Galaxy would get a vinyl press. I was hoping for at least a Tyler Bates score press. These above look like a soundtrack press. Kind of like what they did for Watchmen. Warner pressed a Watchmen Soundtrack (Various Artists) and pressed the Tyler Bates score.