The Finch Screened Jackets Thread

There should be a poll started for image voting (even though I think its unanimous with the one that steveomarkx made) but also to remove the 1 next to the finch logo, keep the 1, black paper or white paper (or teal), etc.

Also, Pat: do you have a red foil ink you could use? I think that would really make it stand out from the background.

The way I was understanding it, it's going to be like a fold over back portion so it's only like 5 x 12 do design on.

Any ideas on what we all want with that?

If someone could find a picture of a really drunk Travis at SXSW and a caption saying "fuckin universal" or something like that would be pretty great.

There should be a poll started for image voting (even though I think its unanimous with the one that steveomarkx made) but also to remove the 1 next to the finch logo, keep the 1, black paper or white paper (or teal), etc.

Ok, should I upload a set of the Mocks for everyone to look at? I could do 2 white & 2 black (10 logo for each color and just the F logo for each color).

I could also try a teal background.

I am posting this here and in the Finch thread, so...

The die-cut sleeves are designed and the first one is cut. This is what they look like.

5FJ5h3F.jpg

A few things. Due to paper size, these will not slide over the jacket completely. I hate it, but that's how it works - instead they are fold over. These are on super HQ paper, and the largest size it comes in is 25 1/4" and I didn't want to sacrifice the paper quality for a slide over cover. I hate slide covers anyway cause it is a pain to get to my records.

I will be making them no matter if there are two, or 200. 

I will take requests from now until next Friday at 5 p.m. EST. No exceptions. Sorry.

They will be $16 ppd (or $15 as a gift). I am going to be making about $4 / hr. doing these. Maybe - if I'm lucky. I do this because I love it and thinks it looks super awesome, and if you like it as much as I do, this is a relatively cheap way to get something from me laser cut.

They will be machine numbered in the left hand bottom corner on the back, fairly small (not in the above picture). Numbers will be random. Someone will get #1. I will get the last number, whatever it might be.

You can buy 1 or 100. I don't care. You can even sell it on eBay. I just want people to enjoy these. But if you buy two, it will be $30 - not like $28 to save postage. $15 per copy. Per person.

So -

- PM me if you want one. Include your Paypal e-mail and I will send you an invoice.

- If you want to save a $1 and send as a gift, let me know that, and we can work something else out.

- International peeps, I will give you a new price, but I'm guessing like $30? That stinks, but USPS stinks. Canada I will price out separately too.

I will post pictures of it with the real record this weekend or early next week, if you really want to see it.

I hope to have them all completed in two-three weeks, but might even be next Friday. I will ship them as I finish them.

Any questions, PM me.

Thanks.

UPDATED FAQ: 

The tail (spine) seems a little thick?

I have to test it with the jacket, but it won't be unnecessarily thick on the final version. I was worried about the two pieces of teal - so for this test I made it a little thicker just to be safe.

dammit that's cool. unfortunately i think i'm just going to be happy with the free one...good luck with sales though!

Completely dude! I think Patrick's work is great, and you can't beat free. Haha! It's one of those things I think is real neat and special, and some people dig it more than others. If this is the only one out there, that's cool with me.

Note: the words "What It Is To Burn" are actually burned, and look like it. Just another little touch.