Remember when this forum was fun & friendly?

What the board needs is a common enemy to rally around, like Ronniethebear or Virgil.

I will be that scapegoat. RAIN YOUR HATE DOWN ON ME, MOTHERFUCKERS. SHOOT ME AN EMAIL AND LETS SORT THIS OUT.

Of course realtalk doesn't consider it a community, you contribute nothing meaningful. I help people get records and they help me. Its not the same as the 80 year old across the street who's lawn I mow but it doesn't have to be.

I'm taking what flood is saying as meaning we need more shaq.

Honestly if people have a problem with this board, take a venture over to the Phantasy Tour Phish message board. Then laugh at how tame this board is.

lol my best friend / former roommate actually designed / upkept that board for years(dont blame him for the shitty appearance of it, thats how the owner wanted it to look)... that place is full of absolute lunatics, and trolls.

My friend used to post here a bunch and told me about this place (with a disclaimer), so I joined and didn't say much at all.  I wanted to see what I was up against before diving in.

I wasn't here when this place was "fun & friendly," but I have enough fun and interact with the friendly side of enough people on here to stick around, so I don't think it's all bad.

TL;DR - I like you fucks therefore I stick around.

Guest realtalk

Of course realtalk doesn't consider it a community, you contribute nothing meaningful. I help people get records and they help me. Its not the same as the 80 year old across the street who's lawn I mow but it doesn't have to be.

I'm taking what flood is saying as meaning we need more shaq.

I've contributed info, started new threads, stuck up for newbies and others who were being bullied... so nothing worthwhile? Who made you God of all that is wholesome and worthy you self-righteous prick?

Congrats for you and the 1% who trade, give deals etc. 1% isn't a community. This is a message board, nothing more.

I just don't want people to use the default avatar. I could give two fucks what they do beyond that. 

I wish people would say "couldn't give two fucks" when that's what they actually mean. I couldn't give two fucks what they do beyond that. ;)

Seriously, saying you *could* give two fucks means you do actually give a damn, just like when someone says "I could care less", meaning you actually could a care a bit less, thus implying you do care.

Just sayin'... ;)

Edit: Worth a watch - with graphs and shit yo: http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/video/2010/may/20/language-usa