PO: A Great Big Pile Of Leaves - You're Always On My Mind

No shipping email received here yet.

Also, I ordered their first album from Sinking Ship Records a few days ago.  I've never ordered from them before, but how are they when it comes to shipping and everything?  Usually fast and packaged well?

Actually just talked to that dude, he said he's moving a little slow lately. But he seemed nice enough, and responded with good conversation as if he was actually interested in getting me my stuff. I wouldn't worry. I did not email him because of shitty business on his part by the way. 

Also, he has about 40 of these LP's left.

Actually just talked to that dude, he said he's moving a little slow lately. But he seemed nice enough, and responded with good conversation as if he was actually interested in getting me my stuff. I wouldn't worry. I did not email him because of shitty business on his part by the way. 

Still find it crazy that any of these are left.

Awesome, thanks for the info man!  I'm just excited to get this, haha.

It looks like LP2 already sold like 700 when looking at the topshelf webstore. Forever a mystery.

Not really a mystery.  Topshelf releases sell just because they are Topshelf releases.  The label itself has a large fanbase/customer base.  As for "Sinking Ship Records", not so much.

Not really a mystery.  Topshelf releases sell just because they are Topshelf releases.  The label itself has a large fanbase/customer base.  As for "Sinking Ship Records", not so much.

Not to the point where 200-300 people blind purchase a record haha. I think it's just the fact that people don't know the first record is for sale anywhere. They probably gained a ton of fans for signing to Topshelf though.

I guess I'm just too used to myself, when I discover a band I go and find their shit no matter how small the label is.

No shipping email received here yet.

Also, I ordered their first album from Sinking Ship Records a few days ago.  I've never ordered from them before, but how are they when it comes to shipping and everything?  Usually fast and packaged well?

bought this record from them a couple years ago - not a single problem.