PO: A Great Big Pile Of Leaves - You're Always On My Mind

Next pressing: Pizza picture disc.  Also, I'm surprised Tigers Jaw S/T hasn't had that variant with all the recent reissues.  Kids would eat that up... Literally.

Pretty sure the only reason it looks like a pizza is there is the pizza slipmat underneath the record in that photo..

I'm pretty sure topshelf just hinted that they were mailing these out today on their instagram!

http://instagram.com/p/bG1xXESwjO/

I got shipping notification plus a $7 refund because they more than likely combined my TSL and AGBPOL orders. You're on the money honey.

That Exit Wounded tri-color looks sweet.

I got shipping notification plus a $7 refund because they more than likely combined my TSL and AGBPOL orders. You're on the money honey.

That Exit Wounded tri-color looks sweet.

Where do you see the refund? I ordered those as well, and would like to see if I was refunded (if they've done mine yet.)

Where do you see the refund? I ordered those as well, and would like to see if I was refunded (if they've done mine yet.)

You'd get an email. Have you got a shipping notification yet? I think they only do it if they notice it. Lotsa orders to ship out, I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't notice.

two weeks, but the world is package deal shirts finally came in so we'll get cd and digital ordres out...i guess not really anyone here cares about that, ha

current formats of audio are not welcome in these parts.

Also stoked for the show tomorrow! New AGBPOL w/ TFB....stokedfest '13