PO: A Great Big Pile Of Leaves - You're Always On My Mind

Hey, missed the variant I wanted. But saw you guys set a certain number aside for bundles. Anyway I could get the clear w/ yellow and red? I'll shoot you guys an email with my order number and such. Hopefully I'm able to snag one up :)

I'm in a similar predicament but with the The World Is a Beautiful Place & I Am No Longer Afraid to Die album.

I bought my bundle on the day the preorders went up, minutes after the /300 variant sold out individually. I was hoping to get the /200.

If you bought the 3 LP bundle then you got the /200 and /300.  I don't get what you're getting at.  If you didn't buy the LP bundle, then there aren't any /200 left, cause the only remaining ones were in the 3 LP bundle, but those sold out right after the /200 sold out.

If you bought the 3 LP bundle then you got the /200 and /300.  I don't get what you're getting at.  If you didn't buy the LP bundle, then there aren't any /200 left, cause the only remaining ones were in the 3 LP bundle, but those sold out right after the /200 sold out.

I bought the shirt bundle.

Really hope it hasn't/doesn't leak(ed) considering the situation with the TWIABP album. Still super eager to hear this though! Dying for these guys to come back through Florida, they're a real "treat" live. :P

Agreed. As badly as I wanna hear this, I would hate to hear that it leaked. I have too much love for this band/label to listen to a leak anyway hahaha