PO: A Great Big Pile Of Leaves - You're Always On My Mind

Got my splatter bundle today. Got medium amounts of splatter & looks sweet spinning on the pizza slipmat.

Gotta say though, I like the visuals much better than the music. 4-5 times through & I'm pretty bored with it. All the songs run together for me. I don't think it comes close to "...Prefrontal Cortex".

Got my splatter in and it looks fantastic! But on a negative note... The first track is unlistenable cause it skips like a fucking mad man. Not a single pop or skip on either side besides the first track... Anyone else have this problem?? I would say it could be my stylus or dust, but I just spun the Everley record that came in also and it's flawless. Let me know if anyone else has the same problem

Got my splatter in and it looks fantastic! But on a negative note... The first track is unlistenable cause it skips like a fucking mad man. Not a single pop or skip on either side besides the first track... Anyone else have this problem?? I would say it could be my stylus or dust, but I just spun the Everley record that came in also and it's flawless. Let me know if anyone else has the same problem

First track on the B-side skips pretty bad on mine, my splatter is warped (Like a lot of people it seems like) but its still playable so its no big deal. Kind of a bummer but W/E.

Awesome packaging on this, love it. Will be picking up another copy for sure cause this will be spun a lot. Love the bundle stuff also, so happy with it all. 

I don't think it comes close to "...Prefrontal Cortex".

Personally think this album smashes Prefrontal, but both are sooo good. Wish the new version of Learning Curves was on the record.

First track on the B-side skips pretty bad on mine, my splatter is warped (Like a lot of people it seems like) but its still playable so its no big deal. Kind of a bummer but W/E.Awesome packaging on this, love it. Will be picking up another copy for sure cause this will be spun a lot. Love the bundle stuff also, so happy with it all.    Personally think this album smashes Prefrontal, but both are sooo good. Wish the new version of Learning Curves was on the record.

You are the one and only person I have heard say that so far. Can't wait to actually get home and fully spin it with intention to actually give it a good listen

Mine does

Got my splatter bundle today. Got medium amounts of splatter & looks sweet spinning on the pizza slipmat.

Gotta say though, I like the visuals much better than the music. 4-5 times through & I'm pretty bored with it. All the songs run together for me. I don't think it comes close to "...Prefrontal Cortex".

It's just kind of there, nothing stands out at all. I don't know if its the production, the songwriting, or just everything, but it's very monotonous. Good for them that they're getting some praise for it though..

It's just kind of there, nothing stands out at all. I don't know if its the production, the songwriting, or just everything, but it's very monotonous. Good for them that they're getting some praise for it though..

I saw someone mention on ap.net that the singer sounds very monotone throughout the record and I 100% agree. Way more range on "Prefrontal...". I think his voice is what makes everything blend together. I'll still listen to it, & I bet live everything sounds a million times better, but it just doesn't come close to "Prefrontal" as of now.