PO: A Great Big Pile Of Leaves - You're Always On My Mind

• 2 months later...

• 2 months later...

Just a head's up, Topshelf is doing a 3rd pressing and it's on clear beer. Looks pretty nice! It isn't on the site right now but I'm sure it will be soon.

If anyone has the cyan blue, mint, or oxblood get at me. I want em!

you can grab the mint from interpunk meng

http://interpunk.com/item.cfm?Item=211677&

Was about to order it and it says it's ready to ship "About Jan 30, 2014"

Wouldn't you think that means it's the next pressing?

Not necessarily. Although it is possible.

Interpunk gives a timetable for each for each item you ordered to arrive to them(from their various distributors). The amount of items they have on hand ready to ship is a relatively small.

My order with AGBOL took about two weeks because I had items in the order that in slower than expected. If you specifically want the mint I'd email them. They're on top of things and will try to find out for you

• 1 month later...

I picked up a clear beer variant of this at the chicago show a couple weeks back and I lost the small download code slip that came with it. could anyone help me out with a good quality version of the mp3s? i love this record and need it on the go!

TSR will probably help you out.

[email protected]

i remember impulse buying this while i was in a mcdonalds drive thru, and i snagged the last splatter copy.

i fucking love this record. can't wait to spin it in the summer.

Not sure if you have to wait for some reason or if you think this is just summery but I agree it will be fun in the sun.

Also isn't the splatter McDonalds colors?

Not sure if you have to wait for some reason or if you think this is just summery but I agree it will be fun in the sun.

Yes it is. I've been listening to it a lot recently although it hasn't fit the weather. It's just a great feel record.

haha yes!

this album also just brings back great memories from last summer.  i went on a massive road trip and i remember driving into salt lake city with the windows down blaring this and the sun was out and life was good and worry free.  

• 1 month later...